Advice needed with PBH bonus passes

kar123

Earning My Ears
Visiting Orlando for 5 nights only 8 - 13 Oct . Dont intend doing Disney so thought we might stay onsite at PBH. I got a rate direct from Loews site with no codes ( havent investigated these as yet ! ) Anyway lowest rate was $269 but included 2 UO Bonus passes.......can anyone explain these to me...........is it for each adult to have 1 day in either IOA or US ? When you request the rate it doesnt ask if children are staying, we have 2 so will they get the passes too ? How much are they worth on the price on the room ? Is $269 a good rate for this time of year...I know it covers Columbus day ? Will the parks be extra busy all over that weekend ?

Since the passes are about $50 each, that puts your room to about $160/night which is good. These are adult passes and allow you to go to both parks. You will till need to buy tickets for your youngsters.

Since you can buy annual passes very cheaply, you might want to look into discounts such as AAA, fan and APH (annual pass). The AAA price is $215, APH is $188 and FAN is $202 (you don't need a card or anything for the FAN rate). You can also call and ask about the entertainment book rate. You would need to purchase the book if you found a better rate using that discount.

Check out the www.loewshotels.com sight and put in the above codes to see if you can do better at any of the resorts.

You can always change your reservations if you find a better deal. Only one person needs to have the preferrred annual pass (about $160) to get the annual pass discounts. The rest of the family can have the power annual pass (about $100) that gives no discounts.

Right now there is a sale where you get two years of the preferred annual pass for the price of one. Since you are staying for 5 days, it is probably cheapest to use the annual pass route. There are often other deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter