Status
Not open for further replies.

... but even with continuous boarding they will be a wait at certain time of the day.
I agree. There have been times when we've taken the Epcot monorail to the TTC in the middle of the day and the line to board the MK Monorail has been down the entire length of the ramp. Since CBR will be a 3 way hub (Epcot, DHS and Pop/AoA) the lines have potential to get quite long.

I'm guessing the Skyliner will be the faster route considering all the stops the Friendship boats make but it will still be fun to find out. I just think they're going to be so pretty to see 'floating' through the sky!

I don't know about you but I prefer moving slowly to being stopped entirely.

I agree, but that was not the point of the discussion. To be clear, I think the gondolas will be faster most of the time, but there will be times where it could boat and gondola could be about equal.

In case anyone is interested, bioreconstruct on twitter released some new aerials for the upcoming Harry Potter coaster. Coaster looks very fun with lots of twists, turns, sudden drops and a dead end track. If Universal adds lots of physical sets with integration of screens appropriately this could be the better of the Potter attractions.

In case anyone is interested, bioreconstruct on twitter released some new aerials for the upcoming Harry Potter coaster. Coaster looks very fun with lots of twists, turns, sudden drops and a dead end track. If Universal adds lots of physical sets with integration of screens appropriately this could be the better of the Potter attractions.

Universal does a really good job with indoor coasters; I love The Mummy. Hopefully they can extend that outdoors with the same level of sets/interaction?

Expedition:Everest would be a good benchmark to hit.

Universal does a really good job with indoor coasters; I love The Mummy. Hopefully they can extend that outdoors with the same level of sets/interaction?

Expedition:Everest would be a good benchmark to hit.

The California version of the Mummy is meh, at best. Don't know how they messed up that one, while the other version is so much fun.

I agree. There have been times when we've taken the Epcot monorail to the TTC in the middle of the day and the line to board the MK Monorail has been down the entire length of the ramp. Since CBR will be a 3 way hub (Epcot, DHS and Pop/AoA) the lines have potential to get quite long.

The Skyliner is continuously loading and moves 3 bus loads of people, or one full monorail worth, every 5 minutes on each line. That's the equivalent of 40 buses worth to Epcot each hour, and 40 buses worth to DHS each hour. In other words, a full bus would have to depart every 90 seconds to both parks to match the capacity. The only place that should see any real line may be from the hub to AoA and POP when EP and HS returning traffic combine at peak times.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...n-system-read-post-1-updated-8-27-18.3578988/

Last edited:
Sooooo, no balconies on the Coronado expansion? I am thinking it doesn’t fit the “look” perhaps? Sorry... just a rookie regarding construction

Sooooo, no balconies on the Coronado expansion? I am thinking it doesn’t fit the “look” perhaps? Sorry... just a rookie regarding construction
Never really thought about it either way. Not sure what the thought process behind it would be one way or another

Balconies are typically only found in Deluxe/DVC hotels. I don't believe any moderate resorts have private balconies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!