AeroBeds

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
I have found 2 Queen size Aerobeds at BJ's. One says, just reduced to 89.90, and the number on it was 13013, the other was #13113 for $99.99. Both queens, both self-inflating pump, both with matress cover. I could not see any differences. Aero does not seem to have a website of their own and the sites I have found have their own product numbers. Only difference I could find was the colors of the boxes they came in. Anyone know what the deal might be? All other queens I have seen anywhere else have been $160 or more. Has anyone purchased at BJ's and can maybe tell me just what the differences might be? Thanks.

The difference may be that the first is last years model. Different color box and possible different color mattress cover. The 2002 line of camping gear is just being released, and I noticed that last year's colors are reduced in the sporting goods stores. BJ's buys in bulk and does not re-stock seasonal items, so they are able to sell things for less. I have also noticed the aerobeds coming down in price (twin was $36.99 at Dick's). I'm not sure if this helps:rolleyes: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter