After Epcot closing,how late do buses run to All Stars?

addictd2disney

Mouseketeer
Please tell me since we are usually so tired, we have a time getting back up to the front after the fireworks show. We are used to getting on the monorail then and not having to go way over to the buses on top of that. I just want to know how long they run after the park closes.

I never get to the bus stop before 9:45, I love to be one of the last ones out (did you know that they have a gate by China that the CMs close behind you in an effort to shoo you out?). So I know that they always have buses at least that late. And usually by that time the buses aren't too packed, so you have a better chance that you may actually get a seat.

Busses will run as long as the crowds are still leaving and then even for some of the stragglers. Generally you have up until about 10 or even after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter