Agent recommendation for dvcresalemarket.com

cpster

Mouseketeer
Hi all - I'm thinking of putting in an offer. The site has an option to specify an agent to work with so I am posting for recommendations. I prefer to work with a female one. Thanks!

Scotty helped us with our purchase, nice guy. We only dealt with him for the initial offer though, everything else went through the admin email account which seems to be ran by Kristina and Crystal

I decided to work with Jodi Gross for our recent GC and Poly contracts based on the recommendations in this thread. She was wonderful to work with!

We just used Mike Collier on an Aulani resale contract. He was our DVC guide shortly after we purchased direct!

We just used Mike Collier on an Aulani resale contract. He was our DVC guide shortly after we purchased direct!

I'm sure DVD loves that he's prominently featured in their sales video. :rotfl2: I wonder if they've updated it? I'll have to check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter