'ah what the heck, let's go!' pre trip report

Donald Ducks wife

DIS Veteran
We are going to DLP Monday 13th of june to friday 17th of june 2011, staying at Hotel New York.

Cast;

Me (age 23) Been to DLP once on a day trip on a french trip with school, way back in 2002. Love disney, just all magical, love all the disney chacters but not the villians

My Mum (late 50's) Just loves mickey and minnie, and has never been to DLP before, but has always dreamed of going when we were young.

Jonah My awesome 22 month old son! He loves to watch playhouse disney all day, his favorite is oso and mickey mouse club house comming a close second. Doesnt take to the hive that much. First time to Dlp too!!

Monday, will be very early, our flight from edinburgh leaves at 06.10am, we have to be at the airport 2 hours pior to departure, so to get there in time, we need to leave our house in Dundee at 2.15am :( good thing is, a friend who is a taxi drier is taking us through, so will be able to have a sleep on the way, and hopefully a nap during the day on the sunday. with the time difference, we will arrive into paris at just after 9am. Going jump on the shuttle, and hopefully get to hotel new york to check in our bags before heading to Cafe mickey for lunch. Have a little wander around both parks, to get our barings, and have a look in the shops, then its off to rainforest cafe for dinner. After dinner, will go and have an early night ready for the next day.

Tuesday, Breakfast, 7am ready for EMH at 8am. Do some rides with Jonah, then off to saloon mickey for a mid morning snack. Then annettes for lunch. Hopefully get a guided tour for just after lunch, if not then we will do it on weds or thurs. Inventions at night for dinner for a feast :) Afterwards a wee wander through the village to soak up the night life then head back to our hotel

Wednesday,same in the morning, wander around the parks then resurant des stars for lunch and plant hollywood for dinner.

Will do rides, shows, shopping thoughout all days we're there tho!!

Thursday- chacter breakfast at cafe mickey, and for lunch and dinner, will just be where ever we fancy revisiting, or trying.

Friday - breakfast at 7am again check out, and enjoy our last morning in the park, grab a quick lunch at mcdonalds and jump on the shuttle at 1pm to go to the airport. Arrive in Edinburgh at 6pm, quick pit stop on route to maybe mcdonalds to keep us going till we're home and Will hopefully be back home in dundee for 8pm

Will be doing breakfast every morning at 7am to take full advantage of EMH, as we dont wanna waste a single mintue of Disney.

Thought it was too early to do a ptr, but im just too excited!! :)

Wow :scared1:

You are looking at an action packed time. It should be lots of fun especially as you've got all ages so loads of different reactions :goodvibes

Sounds like a great trip!! :goodvibes

Your DS will probably love the Playhouse Disney Live show - it's great fun!!

Can you take lots of piccies of the hotel as we are going there similar time next year and I love looking at the hotel

Can you take lots of piccies of the hotel as we are going there similar time next year and I love looking at the hotel

will be taking as much pictures as i can of everything!! i have 3 memory cards with me and 4 sets of battieries for my camera :)

Look out for my trip report!

Thank you.
The only trouble is I have a camera that literally would in batteries within 10 minutes so I had to buy rechargable batteries but even now it will only last about 4/5 hours.
May have to buy another pack of rechargable batteries.

Sound like so much fun.
looking forward to your TR and i can't wait to hear what you thought of the HNY as we are going here in October for the first time we usually stay in the Cheyenne :woohoo:

Aww thank you, I'll have a look at them.
I have 4 (my battery needs 2) so I might just take all of them and charge them each night but I'll deffo have a look, thanks :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter