Ahhhhhhhhh I Missed It!!!

mewmewpwr

if you notice this notice then you will notice tha
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i missed the event where we could get the everest chair!! my entire weekend was so busy. saterday i woke up watched my saterday morning shows then i had to go to the mall and to do that i had to do my chores, while at the mall i baught the harry potter and the goblet of fire game ( not geeky i love harry potter) and i spent like two hours on prom dress shoping :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes , and on sunday i slept in and i had my confermation retreat from 3-7 pm but it was fun any way. because of all this i missed the event were they "gave out?" the evrest chairs.

P.S. thank you for reading my tragic story and if any one else missed the event i feel your pain. sorry it was so long

mewmewpwr a.k.a meow mix

If you would like one, then I will gift one. I'm signing on now. :goodvibes

EDIT: Looks like I missed you... VMK takes too long to load. If you'd still like it though we can meet up sometime, just send me a PM to let me know when.

well im on now but im waiting for the host game so

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter