• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

AIR CANADA ~ your good/bad experience

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi, we are taking Air Canada from Toronto to Orlando in April. I would like to hear your good or bad experience with them! THANKS! Sandra

I think Air Canada is the best! The times I have flown them (with one exception over Thanksgiving weekend) I have had zero problems. Their staff is great, the planes that I have been on are new looking, there are extras for the kids (sticker books, etc.), and nice tv screens. I would rather fly them than any other airline.

WHEW! (as a swipe the back of my hand across my brow!) I have been reading negative reviews about Air Canada and we are flying with them in April. We usually fly charters so I thought a scheduled flight might be nicer. There was a time when scheduled flights were NICER with little 'extras'. Each time I call AC for whatever reason, they are extremely friendly, we always end up joking around and laughing. I get good vibes from them. I hope I can read more GOOD reviews! Thanks Sandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter