Air miles, universal and express pass

Jojomac34

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used air miles to purchase their park to park universal passes, stayed at a universal and was able to get the unlimited express pass at one the three participating universal hotels?

We just came back from Universal, and stayed at Royal Pacific. The express passes are just your hotel room key, so it doesn't matter in the least how/where you got your tickets. Completely unrelated items.

Hi
In March we stayed at Royal Pacific Resort (it was our third time staying there)...and it is awesome....
We have stayed CL (club level a couple of times also).
Having the early morning entrance and express pass is totally worth it.
I love sitting here (Resort Atrium) and enjoying a cup of coffee early in the morning
serene-outdoor-atrium.jpg

Royal-Pacific-Resort-Universal-Orlando-57d9801b3df78c58339e1ad3.png

My park to park passes were bought through airmiles.
Yes the room key is the unlimited Express Pass..

My sons love the Gym and all the amenities,,
I love the pool bar and it's amenities.

Here is a link to their map
http://waterparkhotelsorlando.com/loews-royal-pacific-resort-map/

Hugs Mel

Last edited:

That is awesome, so the room key is the unlimited express pass, that is very exciting, how was the hotel?

Very nice. We'd definitely stay there again. And getting to the parks is so easy, a short boat ride or a 10-15 minute walk, with only one security checkpoint to pass through for the two parks and CityWalk. Very convenient.

Is this something new? I stayed at RPR last August. Room key was not the express pass card. We had to take a picture then create an express pass card at a self serve wicket. We used the room key for early entry and the express pass for ride entry. This is what I remember.

Is this something new? I stayed at RPR last August. Room key was not the express pass card. We had to take a picture then create an express pass card at a self serve wicket. We used the room key for early entry and the express pass for ride entry. This is what I remember.

I don't know how long it's been like that, since this was our first Universal trip, but over Easter weekend your room key was definitely your Express pass.

We were there in October and it was just room key. They were having too many issues with the kiosks not printing the express passes.

Room key was express pass for years and years and years until they went to the individual express passes and now back again..

We were there in October and it was just room key. They were having too many issues with the kiosks not printing the express passes.

Room key was express pass for years and years and years until they went to the individual express passes and now back again..
This is better! Too many cards to carry at US.

Has anyone used air miles to purchase their park to park universal passes, stayed at a universal and was able to get the unlimited express pass at one the three participating universal hotels?

Yes! I redeemed AM for our recent WDW trip in December. I believe the extra 2 days and the 3rd park was added as a promo since Volcano Bay is still quite new. I think this offer is usually 2 day/2Park/Park to Park. 3550 AM for each ticket, not sure if this was a good deal though I had the miles and virtually everything else was already paid for.

Universal.JPG

Yes! I redeemed AM for our recent WDW trip in December. I believe the extra 2 days and the 3rd park was added as a promo since Volcano Bay is still quite new. I think this offer is usually 2 day/2Park/Park to Park. 3550 AM for each ticket, not sure if this was a good deal though I had the miles and virtually everything else was already paid for.

View attachment 317088

You got a great deal! That is the correct cost for a 3 day 3 park to park ticket, well it's now 3600, but the extra 2 days are due a promo on Universal's site. Sounds like you redeemed at a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter