• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Air prices

sweetheart2576

Disney Fanatic
Last year we got us airways for $91 plus taxes for August from Buffalo. Is there any chance of getting that price again this year. We bought them in July only a month and a half out last time. Also i read there is a national car rental on disney property. what resort is this at if it is still there?

Cannot predict whether you can get a like deal this year. It just depends on what US Airways decides to offer as discount rates which to a significant extent simply depends on how full they think the planes will be if they don't go that low. US Airways has had some fairly good deals from a number of places this year so far. If you see a respectable rate before July, though not as low, I would probably take it rather than pin my hopes on a last minute drop in rates. National Car is actually located in a central location on the road to MK but you can order from any hotel. I do not know how many days you want to rent a car for but you should note that you can often get a weekly rental in advance with pick up at the airport that is actually cheaper than renting for 3 days or more while on site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter