Airfare Help!!!!

CyndiRae1

Earning My Ears
Help!!! Is $226.00 round trip a good price? It is in late January and I have to pay for it in the next two days. We have air already booked through or travel agent along with our Disney package but this is much less. I'm just not sure if I should commit to this or if it could go down in the next six months....any comment would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!

:confused:

Hi fellow MN!! 226 is a decent price, but NW usually offers around $210 for that time of year. Is the air that you booked through your TA refundable, even? Alot of times you cannot go back on your ticket w/o paying a $100 change fee. Which of course defeats the purpose!!

You might want to check into that!

Hi MN....our airfare is refundable with no charge until a certain date....my TA say's there will probably not be a lower fare for Jan...its hard for me to believe there won't me another sale within 6 months...I sometimes wish we did not go with a TA....I feel like I am still doing all the work!!!

That is a normal fare to Florida. Today NWA reduced many of their fares to $171. That is their typical "good" fare. With Priceline, you can routinely get around $140.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter