airfare prices

nurse metal

Earning My Ears
I just saw a 44.00 rate on air tran form memphis to orlando. This rate would cost my family of 4 a total of 444.oo round trip. I thought this was a great rate and woundered it anyone has flown with them? They boast about having new boeing 717 planes and how quiet and comfortable they are on the web site. any comments ? Now we need a cheap rental car?? JUST 68 DAYS TO GO.

As someone who actually HAS flown air tran, I can say they are as good as or better than most of the other airlines. You don't get a big meal, just a snack and soda (like Southwest does.) They are constantly adding new 717's and getting rid of their old DC-9's. Their only weakness is their customer service (according to others.) I personally had good experiences with them customer service wise.

I have flown Airtran out of Memphis several times, and I would do it again. I also got the email about the $44 one way to Orlando, but I already had my tickets on Northwest. Darn! Don't be afraid of them because they were previously Valujet..... One more good thing - everytime I have flown Airtran, when we changed in Atlanta, the gate is just right next or near the one we depart from - in other words, we don't have to get on the shuttle/tram to go to another gate or terminal. that's a big help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter