• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airline vouchers are available if your price comes down on tics

Bete

DIS Veteran
My Delta air tics have gone down in price by $88 a ticket. Because I have a non-refundable ticket I couldn't get a cash credit but I did get vouchers for the difference in price. The vouchers are good for 2 years on future travel. I'm not sure they will do it for a couple of dollars but this amount was too significant; so, I tried. Also, I'm not sure you can do this multiple times; so, be sure you ask for the vouchers when you are sure the price won't fall any more which can be hard to guess. I did this through the refund department at Delta on the phone. If you have a refundable tic then you can get a cash credit and you are better off but those tickets are usually very high in price to begin with. I know from these boards that a few people have been successful on getting cash credits on non-refundable tics but the few that do it spend alot of time at the airport trying to resolve it that way. I don't want to spend an hour going to the airport, then pay for parking, and then arguing with who knows how many people at the airline, etc. This way was very painless. For those who bought their air tics early keep checking prices and you too may be able to get a voucher credit. GOOD LUCK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter