Airmiles Armchair Chatter

So Bonus Boom Sobeys transaction was Feb 12 for $200, but it didn't get posted to my account until the 14th. Will I have to chase BMO or AM for my 200 miles? I think I have to chase BMO?
Another question, did you opt in? This offer was an opt in, when those happen I always print out a copy so I am able to prove it when they ask and they sometimes do.

Re: BMO
It is alot of airmiles to just walk away from,,,who do you call for unposted BMO airmiles?

I have a Nov 22-Dec 29th (spend $360.00 cummatively Sobeys)
220 airmiles offer not posted yet,,yes I opted in.

Feb 6-12 (Spend $200.00 at Bonus Boom partner Feb 6-Feb 12 2020).
200 Bonus Boom not posted yet,,yes I opted in.

I made a file just to track these.
Edited:
Ok I found this
All rewards, including promotional offers, can be viewed on your AIR MILES Collector Summary statement and/or through airmiles.ca. If you have questions about the Reward Miles you have earned from BMO you can also visit your local branch or call 1-800-363-9992.
Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
Has anyone received the Global Pets bonus AM for making a donation of $5+ yet? I typically get my AM from Global Pets pretty quickly, but this hasn't shown up yet.

I am short one day next Christmas at my DVC resort so I booked a Disney hotel room via the airmiles hub website.
Can I add the quick service dining plan to this one night stay ,,and if so how do I do that?
55$ USD two quick service meals,two snacks and one refillable length of stay mug.
Thanks in advance
Mel

Re: BMO
It is alot of airmiles to just walk away from,,,who do you call for unposted BMO airmiles?

I have a Nov 22-Dec 29th (spend $360.00 cummatively Sobeys)
220 airmiles offer not posted yet,,yes I opted in.

Feb 6-12 (Spend $200.00 at Bonus Boom partner Feb 6-Feb 12 2020).
200 Bonus Boom not posted yet,,yes I opted in.

I made a file just to track these.

Hugs
Mel
Sadly I don't have an answer for this but I can tell you that I once had an issue with BMO MC bonus miles not posting and I got the run around from BMO to call AM's and AM's to call BMO. Never did get the AM's because neither would take the blame. They may have improved since then.
If neither of these work for you then I would be tempted to just put in a missing miles request through AM's website. Wishing everyone luck with this. I really hope you all get the miles. bababear_50 is right, that's a lot of AM's to leave on the table.

What do you consider a good AM rate for a week long March break car rental out of Orlando airport?

Currently 2460am + 74 USD taxes and fees. Current Budget promotion gives you 150 bonus airmiles for reserving using Air Miles. AM amount had been slowly dropping over the last week but I think it will start going the other way shortly.

Price on Budget is $358.19 CDN (taxes and fees all in) but has risen about $40 since the start of the week.

Thx.

I am short one day next Christmas at my DVC resort so I booked a Disney hotel room via the airmiles hub website.
Can I add the quick service dining plan to this one night stay ,,and if so how do I do that?
55$ USD two quick service meals,two snacks and one refillable length of stay mug.
Thanks in advance
Mel
My understanding is you only add dining if you book through Disney or as a package through a TA. But you can call Disney and see.

Thanks in advance
Mel
I think only dvc room only can book ddp. If room only elsewhere you need a park ticket as well to get ddp.

Thanks in advance
Mel
My understanding is you only add dining if you book through Disney or as a package through a TA. But you can call Disney and see.
I think only dvc room only can book ddp. If room only elsewhere you need a park ticket as well to get ddp.
YES you can add the dining plan to a room only reservation by calling in -- it will then become a "ticket-less package" and have all the same cancellation policies attached to it.

HOWEVER, you can only do this if you book the room directly thru Disney -- just did this for our trip for the first 2 nights at the Movies because we always get the mug anyways and those darned things cost $20 now! We easily got the money out of the meals. The way this was handled was to refund the deposit on the RO reservation and make a brand new one that required the $200 deposit.

SO Mel, for you, I'm afraid this is a no since the room is booked thru a 3rd party :(

Same - now I have to fix this. FB chat is saying BMO has until 120 days...blah blah blah, but I know it won't post because of this. This will be fun :rolleyes2

I’m also chasing down the missing Bonus Boom from BMO & was told
by the customer service rep at airmiles today that none of the BMO Bonus Boom airmiles have been released yet. She said they have until
March 31 to issue them.

YES you can add the dining plan to a room only reservation by calling in -- it will then become a "ticket-less package" and have all the same cancellation policies attached to it.

HOWEVER, you can only do this if you book the room directly thru Disney -- just did this for our trip for the first 2 nights at the Movies because we always get the mug anyways and those darned things cost $20 now! We easily got the money out of the meals. The way this was handled was to refund the deposit on the RO reservation and make a brand new one that required the $200 deposit.

SO Mel, for you, I'm afraid this is a no since the room is booked thru a 3rd party :(

Oh well
I will just have to bite the bullet and get the mug for $20.
It was nice to use the airmiles to get the room,Art Of Animation,,,never stayed there.
Thanks for the information.
Hugs
Mel

Hi all..
Hope everyone is doing well. Saw yesterday I hit onyx already for the year so thank you to all of you ..
Today was my ADR day I got a few we really wanted and a couple im not thrilled with but am hoping to modify. Signed up on TP reservation finder . 6 am was hard we were in. TO at a hotel for a run this am . So alarm off at 545 done by 610 and tried to sleep until 710 and it was a no
Ooh and I’m loving pc points now that I’m getting the swing of it . I’m at $40 in points and I just started a couple weeks ago so im encouraged by this . I love how I get points For fresh fruits and veg as opposed to blue Friday and mostly crap food
Have a great day guys

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter