Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Just received this offer
Get​

AIR MILES® Bonus Miles​

when you load any Partner offer in the
AIR MILES App by September 21, 2020.1​

I'm just not sure of what/where the partner offers are. Anyone have any guesses?

Just received this offer
Get​

AIR MILES® Bonus Miles​

when you load any Partner offer in the
AIR MILES App by September 21, 2020.1​

I'm just not sure of what/where the partner offers are. Anyone have any guesses?
I did this one. I loaded a few offers on the Air Miles app - Metro, Shell, Sobeys. Got the 15 miles a few weeks later!

Edit: Asked Air Miles rep thru Facebook and she said yes, Gymboree purchases qualify thru airmilesshops.

Does anyone know if an order on Gymboree counts as the Children's Place if I order thru airmilesshops.ca?

I have a stacking opportunity:
- the Children's Place "bucks" which are valid at Gymboree;
- spend $75 get 25 AMs on airmilesshops; and,
- BMO offer to spend $100 get 100 AMs on airmilesshops.

I love some of the clothes on clearance at Gymboree, which is co-located on The Children's Place website, which is available thru airmilesshops. I found the terms below but they seem to contemplate shopping direct on the Children's Place or Gymboree websites, not thru the airmilesshops.ca portal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200915-191419_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200915-191419_Chrome.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Ottawa/Kanata AM collectors!

Which one of the 3 Sobeys would you recommend as the best for AM collecting. Sobeys Barrhaven is closing so I need a new store. DS lives in Kanata so I'll time my shopping to the day I go to work on his house.

Ottawa/Kanata AM collectors!

Which one of the 3 Sobeys would you recommend as the best for AM collecting. Sobeys Barrhaven is closing so I need a new store. DS lives in Kanata so I'll time my shopping to the day I go to work on his house.
I go to the one on March Rd. It's new, clean, huge and is never too busy when I go (usually either early or late).

The one in Stittsville is similar in terms of feeling new.

I did a bulk order thru customer service in Stittsville one time and I know they do it at Terry Fox as well. Never tried a bulk order at March Rd.

I've been to both Sobeys in Orleans. The one on 10th Line is really new.

Really wish there was a more central Sobeys...

Me too, about a centrally located Sobeys. Thanks for the info on the Kanata stores. Orleans is like a whole new world. I ventured out there on Saturday to pick up some blinds for DS house. It was kind of like a little adventure going to a new city.

When we go to Ottawa we always stop at one of the two Sobeys in Orleans. Staff super friendly and helpful with AM promos but we usually get there very late on our way back home.

Can anyone doing the 3 week Shell deal tell me if there is any indication of that bonus on your transaction list? I merely have the +2 and +1 for 1AM for 20L gas and +1 for $5 eligible in store with nothing noting the Get 1AM in 3 weeks deal

Also, I was clicked on an email link to LCBO today and saw this little gem. I'm betting that it won't be any of my favourite products.
:P

Shell receipt doesn't list anything anymore. I wish it was the way it used to be and it let you know right away how you were doing. As for AM posting mine says "1 Mile for $5 Elig. In-store" that's it. The next line is the bonus for the coke products.

Shell receipt doesn't list anything anymore. I wish it was the way it used to be and it let you know right away how you were doing. As for AM posting mine says "1 Mile for $5 Elig. In-store" that's it. The next line is the bonus for the coke products.
Thanks. I really wish that they could come up with a way to show on every transaction on the receipt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter