Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Not sure if this particular article has been posted but I found it clear and easy to read.

https://blog.airmiles.ca/new-progra...U_Y6d5KjMJkxnTLa6le5_EhShXT1j_DS8jFuoPhhTSvOz
Yep it is easy to understand language.

but offers little to no value for my ability to collect Airmiles,,, it's like they are trying to convince themselves that if they
say these things ,,, that's it makes them true. For me they offer VERY limited interest or value.

Just like the Airmiles rep. (chat) saying everyone loves the Receipts APP and she never gets anyone complaining about it.

I looked at the APP and I may have a total of maybe 200 Airmiles since the Airmiles Receipts APP started.
9 refusals for Airmiles.

We all know how how reliable Airmiles Receipts has been for many of us and seriously how is this program going to
replace a grocery store where one was earning a fair number of Airmiles weekly/monthly.

Every successful Rewards program must have a sponsor which actively engages it customer on a regular basis or that customer base will be lost.

Just my thoughts,,
sorry if I offend anyone.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
I just read through that link and it struck me as maybe having some potential. The current offers I get from Metro are a joke. Basically, I earn nothing right now but could earn maybe 15 miles if I bought the 4-5 items they are offering me. The items they offer me are usually things I would never be buying. As the receipt program is now there are far more offers with better miles and it's for multiples of each....Metro (for me anyway) is only on one of each item. So if AM expands the receipts offers or makes them more specific to your personal spending it could be far better than Metro. Also, a weekly bonus would be great. Even if it was just 20 miles I would be all over that. This week for example....I did not need another cucumber (I still had half of one from last week) but I bought an 88cent cucumber anyway just to get the 50 miles.

Maybe I've been lucky but I've not had any issues getting the miles from every receipt I've scanned. With one or two exceptions it has taken a few days. Just a guess but I feel like that has to do with my receipts always being more than a foot long and I end up scanning on a Friday evening. I have had to do the enquiry a couple times but it was totally painless and I got the miles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter