Airmiles MEGA MILES coupon event is on - Earn 1,250 AM

Donald - my hero

<font color=blue>Aww yes. The dreaded "mouse hand"
Airmiles launched a new promotion this morning that will run until May 31st. To give any newbies to the Airmiles hunt a hand to how this works, as well as those of you who don't follow along in the AIRMILES ALERT thread, the basic details are here.

This promotion requires using coupons that you will find on-line and in coupon booklets that will be at the cash of participating sponsors. I suggest everyone get multiple copies of the booklets, as well as printing duplicates of the offers you use on-line. Keep detailed records of which coupons you use, staple a coupon to each receipt after you complete the purchases. If you opt into the MasterCard offer (you need to follow a link and then make 25 purchases using that card) keep track of the number of sales you complete. There will be different offers on-line and in the booklet so don't rely on just one method. Also pay attention to the terms related to each offer. According to the terms & conditions (which you should keep a copy of as well!) they are saying allow up to 120 days for the miles to post.
Select your region to see your offers
Terms & Conditions
Mega Miles FAQs

To cut down on confusion and the need to post in both threads, let's try to keep our reporting of our successes (and failures!!) on the Airmiles Alert thread.
Mega Miles promotion information starts here

If there are any significant updates, suggestions or difficulties I'll try to keep both this post and the first page of the other thread updated. Let the hunt begin!

Limit of one 1,250 Bonus Miles reward per Collector Account. Some coupons can be used multiple times to earn the stated bonus miles. Even if you have reached the required 5 coupons to complete this promotion keep on earning those bonuses!
upload_2017-5-1_14-56-53.png

Last edited:
Last edited:

Good luck to all, I am pickled out. Plus I really IMHO dont see the value in this. I thought the STB was better. Pain in the but, but a little better.
But best of luck to all of you. I will be watching while chopping on dills.
I can see how it would feel like it's work. For me, I need gas today anyway. I need to buy a new BBQ and was planning to buy from Lowes. I use my MC exclusively for work but can use it this month for everything(easy 25 purchases). Usually only shop at Sobeys when there is a good AM promo but I can easily spend $20 in there on any day AND there is a Sobeys in the Rexall plaza. Rexall is same as Sobeys...always something that I can pick up in there. To me it feels like a breeze and I can probably get 4 done by this Sunday. The MC will take a bit longer, probably another week.

Hi guys
Looking for fine print info here...aka rules and regulations.
So I was wondering can I do this promotion more than once at the same 5 places I did the first round?(Hope that makes sense).
Hugs Mel

Hi guys
Looking for fine print info here...aka rules and regulations.
So I was wondering can I do this promotion more than once at the same 5 places I did the first round?(Hope that makes sense).
Hugs Mel

Ohhhhhh-that would be awesome, interesting thought!

If I interpreted the fien print accurately on the in store booklets, NO you can only get the 1200 airmile bonus ONE TIME per account #. I went looking too, because this promo would be very easy for me to use 10 of the coupons.

Ohhhhhh-that would be awesome, interesting thought!

If I interpreted the fien print accurately on the in store booklets, NO you can only get the 1200 airmile bonus ONE TIME per account #. I went looking too, because this promo would be very easy for me to use 10 of the coupons.

It would be great but Sailormoon is right only 1 time per account.
Oh well it was an idea.
Hugs to you guys
Mel

I've added a link to the terms & conditions to the first post so that we will all be able to refer to it -- it will also come in handy when we start having trouble with the miles being awarded in 120 days --- because we KNOW at least one of us will have trouble!

You can only earn the 1,250 once per collector account. Some of the coupons can be used multiple times throughout the promotion to receive those bonus miles, read the fine print on each coupon though because they aren't all the same, for example, the Shell can only be used 4 times & the cash mile use ones are only good once PER DAY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!