Airmiles MEGA MILES coupon event is on - Earn 1,250 AM

Why not ask if they could partially charge you now and explain about the coupon.

The repairs are going through my insurance so it has to wait until the repairs are done before the work order is finalized and the Airmiles report is sent to head office. (I used to work at the body shop so I know how the system works, lol!)

This looks like just bad timing for me although I should still be able to get the Mega Miles. I've already used Shell, Rexall and Thrifty Foods and I will be able to get Lowe's and Airmilesshop tomorrow...as long as they all get credited correctly that is!

The repairs are going through my insurance so it has to wait until the repairs are done before the work order is finalized and the Airmiles report is sent to head office. (I used to work at the body shop so I know how the system works, lol!)

This looks like just bad timing for me although I should still be able to get the Mega Miles. I've already used Shell, Rexall and Thrifty Foods and I will be able to get Lowe's and Airmilesshop tomorrow...as long as they all get credited correctly that is!
That's too bad. I thought you might have been paying for it yourself.

That's too bad. I thought you might have been paying for it yourself.

Thankfully, this is why we pay for car insurance! I will have to pay the $300 deductible but I spoke to my claims adjuster and he said that due to my excellent driving record for the past 25+ years, that he does not think my insurance premiums will increase very much if at all!

On a happier note, I just made a $200 purchase from Lowe's through airmilesshops.ca so that should count for my last 2 Mega Miles coupons!

If all goes well and they all credit, I am done with Mega Miles!

On the off chance that anyone needs one (or even 2) coupons to finish up the MM promotion Lowes has a fairly AM heavy flyer this weekend.
  • Major appliances :10 X AM
  • Trailers : save 20% and 5 X AM
  • Toilets: save 15% on installation (in store purchases only) and 5 X AM
  • Spend $100.00 or more and get 5X AM
  • This weekend only save tax on a bunch of things
Other than the toilet installation offer needing to be an instore purchase all of the other bonuses & sales also apply to online purchases. This would allow you to use both the Lowes specific MM coupon and if your total purchase is over $150.00, the Airmiles shop coupon.

Lowes Flyer

I seldom shop via airmilesshop.ca. Since I needed to buy something from eBay and Amazon anyway, I just gave it a try for MM. My question is: when would the AM be posted? The eBay transaction 1.5 weeks ago has not been posted yet. How are the transaction dates determined? Purchase date or shipping date?

Should I use a 6th coupon just in case?:sad2:

I seldom shop via airmilesshop.ca. Since I needed to buy something from eBay and Amazon anyway, I just gave it a try for MM. My question is: when would the AM be posted? The eBay transaction 1.5 weeks ago has not been posted yet. How are the transaction dates determined? Purchase date or shipping date?

Should I use a 6th coupon just in case?:sad2:
They are not consistent at all! I do a LOT of on-line shopping and they are the hardest AM to track. Staples usually post within 3 days and it appears as the purchase date but the bonus miles for them take much longer! Their miles show up as from "Staples Delivery" and BOPIS (have no idea what this means!) Amazon posts from Airmilesshop.ca and usually within 2 weeks -- again purchase date. A quick glance thru my tranasctions and they all are posted with the purchase date.

Using a 6th coupon to give you a buffer might be a good idea but i wouldn't go out of your way if you have kept all of your receipts/emails/confirmations in case you need to follow up.

They are not consistent at all! I do a LOT of on-line shopping and they are the hardest AM to track. Staples usually post within 3 days and it appears as the purchase date but the bonus miles for them take much longer! Their miles show up as from "Staples Delivery" and BOPIS (have no idea what this means!) Amazon posts from Airmilesshop.ca and usually within 2 weeks -- again purchase date. A quick glance thru my tranasctions and they all are posted with the purchase date.

Using a 6th coupon to give you a buffer might be a good idea but i wouldn't go out of your way if you have kept all of your receipts/emails/confirmations in case you need to follow up.

Thanks Jacqueline! I think I can get one more with a little extra effort.

DH and I both completed the MM offers! I did the 25 transaction on MC, Sobeys, Lawtons, Irving and Pharmasave.
DH did all of the above less the MC and instead did The Children's Place. Funny thing about our Pharmasave offers is that the receipt shows the coupon and makes mention of "May", but it also says coupon was expired April 27? The correct bonus air miles were applied at the bottom of each receipt so I am hopeful it goes through okay. I just don't want to have to wait 120 days to have to prove my purchases to Air Miles. Ugh.

Site just says up to 120 days after May 31
Well that stinks. I need these miles to post for my final Disney ticket, which is for a trip in 90 days.:headache::headache::headache::headache:
I just assumed they would post when the promo is over. I should have looked into it. We are going to Banff in July 2018 and I plan to save miles for at least one plane ticket, so it's not like I won't be able to use them if they don't post in time for Disney.. but that ticket is money that wasn't figured into the budget, and had I known I would have bought the ticket before the Canadian deal ended .:headache:

Well, I'm almost done with the mega miles promo...finally...I'm slow to the gate. I took the Ds driving for practice as he's just finishing up driver training, and needs the practice. So what better way to get practice and help Mom get all her errands done!!!! Drive your Momma all over town to get her airmiles :rotfl2: But he took it all in stride, and drove me all over town.
I had done Safeway at the beginning of the month, we went to Shell, Global Pet foods and Staples for a new wireless printer ( as our desktop just crashed ). Today over lunch...I'm going to hit Rona for a few plants and maybe a tree or two ( see what they have ) as I have to replace a couple trees we had to cut down last summer as they were diseased dying. So Then I'm done!!!! It wasn't very hard to do either, which was nice. The bonus miles will be great for more tickets to either DW or Universal!!!!

I've got 7 MM offers completed as of today. I've been needing some items from Staples and finally got around to it today. Now I just have to wait for the new BBQ that I bought at Lowes on Saturday to be ready.

Any guess for when we should see the bonus 1250 AM in our accounts?

Well that stinks. I need these miles to post for my final Disney ticket, which is for a trip in 90 days.:headache::headache::headache::headache:
I just assumed they would post when the promo is over. I should have looked into it. We are going to Banff in July 2018 and I plan to save miles for at least one plane ticket, so it's not like I won't be able to use them if they don't post in time for Disney.. but that ticket is money that wasn't figured into the budget, and had I known I would have bought the ticket before the Canadian deal ended .:headache:

I did not do the last promo that was for cash miles (Shop the Block?) but I know a lot of you guys did. When did you see your cash miles post for that promo, was it exactly at the 120 days mark or was it sooner? If it was sooner and they just give that 120 days as an outside window, maybe there is hope @pigletto.

I did not do the last promo that was for cash miles (Shop the Block?) but I know a lot of you guys did. When did you see your cash miles post for that promo, was it exactly at the 120 days mark or was it sooner? If it was sooner and they just give that 120 days as an outside window, maybe there is hope @pigletto.

That promo was 60 days after December 14th, we all got them the first week of February from what I remember.

Any guess for when we should see the bonus 1250 AM in our accounts?

That promo was 60 days after December 14th, we all got them the first week of February from what I remember.

All of these answers are correct HOWEVER the FAQs for the two promotions were different
Shop the Block :In the first question:
upload_2017-5-30_11-15-1.png
With the CYA answer in the next question
upload_2017-5-30_11-16-2.png
The Mega Miles they got a tad wiser and didn't add a specific deadline!
upload_2017-5-30_11-17-48.png

I imagine this is to deal with the number of headaches that some people are STILL having trying to chase down missing miles from the STB because they were not credited for the proper number of coupons. We were one of those people who didn't get our full 1900 cash miles all at once -- it took an extra 6 weeks to get them all. This is why i have multiple copies of the booklets and all of my receipts sitting on my desk!!!

Well I still have one MM to go, so I guess it's off to the liquor store I go at lunch today! It will count, right, because I'm using it today, even though it won't post on my AM account until tomorrow or the next day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!