Airmiles Shop -- Contact AM NOW to get any missing miles

My order from Lowes cancelled and they sent an email to let me know ,,they also followed up with a phone call to let me know.
They did debit my credit card so now waiting for that to be reversed.
I made a replacement order with Amazon. Hopefully Amazon posts soon.
The other four I did on my sons airmiles card have posted
Linen Chest
Forever21
Old Navy
Indigo

Hugs Mel

Currently in chat with AMs over my (possible?? lol) missing miles. The CSR advised I can just keep all of my purchase confirmations and they would make it right in 120 days in the event the miles don't post.

I guess I'm in for a wait lol

Honestly, in this day and age, 120 days is a ridiculous amount of time to make us wait. It doesn't take that long for databases to update. And stores should be posting updates nightly. Even once a week is pretty slow. (I am a systems analyst.)

Craziness! I just messaged them last week about points that had been missing for 120 days. Had to log it in a spreadsheet back in April so I wouldn't forget.

Coupon code for Indigo just popped up in my e-mail -- they also currently have 3X multiplier

upload_2018-8-16_16-1-30.png

Still no Indigo miles from an order placed a week ago and received 4 days ago. That's the one thing I HATE with airmiles shops. You have no idea if it worked or not.

Still no Indigo miles from an order placed a week ago and received 4 days ago. That's the one thing I HATE with airmiles shops. You have no idea if it worked or not.

So much this!! If there wasn't a bonus I wouldn't be doing this at all. There are too many other ways to get bonuses for ordering online that actually seem to work properly!

I placed an Indigo order Aug12 and 1 bonus air mile posted - before receiving my order on Aug 14.

I've got HP, The Bay, Gap posted. Yet to post is Suzy Shier (Aug 12 order) and Indigo (Aug 9 order). I've given up on the Indigo order. Should have posted by now.

Still waiting for Sephora to post. How long does it usually take for Sephora. I fear I may have done it wrong since I clicked on the reorder button instead of going in and ordering each product individually. Thoughts?

So I said I wasn't going to do a 3rd (DH account) but I was going to go to RONA anyway so I might as well place the order online and pickup in store. That way if we do decide we need some other things in the next few weeks I won't be kicking myself. Will likely only get 200 or 300AM with this one. (well maybe:rolleyes:)

I still don't like how the "Pack to School" offer now says August 9th to September 9th.

Their original email says, "Between August 7 and September 9, 2018, Collectors must make eligible purchases of $20 CDN or more, excluding shipping, duty and taxes, in a single transaction at (i) 5 or more different online stores to qualify for the 1,000 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles; or (ii) 3 different online stores to qualify for the 300 Bonus Miles; ..."

Their original email says, "Between August 7 and September 9, 2018, Collectors must make eligible purchases of $20 CDN or more, excluding shipping, duty and taxes, in a single transaction at (i) 5 or more different online stores to qualify for the 1,000 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles; or (ii) 3 different online stores to qualify for the 300 Bonus Miles; ..."

I had it has August 7 too, as I made a purchase right away from Clinique and those miles has posted with a date of August 7. Now, my Chapters order from August 9 has not posted yet, which "scares" me a bit as they are typically a fast poster. I might have to make another purchase from there just to be sure at least one of them goes through. Ugh. Anyone else waiting on miles from Chapters?

I also wish airmilesshops had a feature where you could track your purchases you made through the portal. That would eliminate a lot of issues when people don't get the miles they should have. The rep could just access the transactions and see that you actually made the purchases through the portal.

I had it has August 7 too, as I made a purchase right away from Clinique and those miles has posted with a date of August 7. Now, my Chapters order from August 9 has not posted yet, which "scares" me a bit as they are typically a fast poster. I might have to make another purchase from there just to be sure at least one of them goes through. Ugh. Anyone else waiting on miles from Chapters?

Yup, waiting from August 9 too for Chapters. Really ticks me off that I might have to make another purchase. Haven't got Suzy Shier either from August 12.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter