Akershus dinner food?

desl10

Mouseketeer
We have reservations at Akershus for a 5:15 dinner this December. We have 2 adult picky eaters and 2 adults who will eat anything. We also have a ADR for CRT later in the week as well. We have never been to either. We also have three little girls 6,2,2, year with us. I just spoke with someone who went to Akershus this week and said the food was “terrible”. While I know Norwegian food may not be for all is “terrible” really the right word? I noticed they had a chicken option and pasta option. Thinking Kinda can’t go wrong with that being a safe meal choice. Whats everyone thoughts on food environment etc?

We have reservations at Akershus for a 5:15 dinner this December. We have 2 adult picky eaters and 2 adults who will eat anything. We also have a ADR for CRT later in the week as well. We have never been to either. We also have three little girls 6,2,2, year with us. I just spoke with someone who went to Akershus this week and said the food was “terrible”. While I know Norwegian food may not be for all is “terrible” really the right word? I noticed they had a chicken option and pasta option. Thinking Kinda can’t go wrong with that being a safe meal choice. Whats everyone thoughts on food environment etc?
This is the Dining Review thread.
You should post your question on the main Restaurant thread

I will admit I would only eat breakfast here. We have enjoyed breakfast many times, but other meals do not appeal to us at all.

We ate there in September for dinner. We normally do lunch, but dinner better fit the schedule this year. As always, we really enjoyed it. The smorgasbord has lots of salad, fruit, cheese, and lunch meat type items. And then you can order something off the menu. My Mom and I both had the Norwegian meatballs which we have had before. Flavorful and tasty. I feel like I tried the chicken a few years ago, but I really like the meatballs and usually get those. Can't answer on fish as that never goes in my mouth. Princesses were great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts