Akershus

padkas

Mouseketeer
I's just like to know if this restaurant is a buffet for dinner. I know that it used to be and then changed to a menu, but had heard that it changed back.

It has a cold buffet for dinner and you also order entrees ( as many as you like ) from a menu. The cold buffet had peel and eat shrimp, salad fixins, deli meats, 2 types of shrimp salad , tuna salad, smoked salmon, assorted breads and crackers. Potato salad, spinach salad, pickled beets and other items I don't remember. The hot menu had several entrees, we had a roasted chicken breast on wild and white rice. ( non adventurous Dh had this) and a 3 sausage platter. ( venison, rabbit and pork) I also re- ordered ( encouraged by our waitress, they really pushed the order as many as you like) of a meatball and vegies. There were several ( 5 or more) entrees on the menu, including a grilled salmon dinner. I loved the food and the service was great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter