Akl cl stay with friends

jimim

DIS Veteran
It's wanted to share some thoughts from my mind as our week progresses. We r here from Easter sat through the week. We r staying club at akl with our points. Our neighbors are in a studio on the 5th in Jambo on pts also.

So far:

Cl at akl is great. Cast members are wonderful. Today at the resort they had mickey and goofy for a photo op and then a candy scramble. I have never seen so much chocolate for a bunch of kindo's. Holy cow my kid came home with at least 8 lbs of kit kats m&m's and actually good good candy.

Where is that candy for the Halloween party? I guess at the resorts! Lol. It was great.

We headed out to HS. Did 5 major rises in 3 hrs! The park was like a 6 in crowd. Totally not what I expected! We headed back showered and headed to yatch club for dinner. Perfection as always! We jumped in the bus and are now in mk. We r crushing it. 37 mins. Buzz, race cars, tea cups, and dumbo. Headed over to pooh now. Just moving around till closing. Again. It's a parade night but not bad for easter.

Yesterday was check in. Went over to epcot. Had to ask the car members why it wasn't so busy. They said it was a very weird day. Not very busy. Had a bunch of food. Half and half for goodness. Must have spent 200 in like 2 hrs. The bands make charging a bit too easy plus drinks kill you but you all know that.

Let's see what else.

Cast members have been very good not one missed a beat for our neighbors kids birthday. Said happy birthday by her name. A lot went out ofcthe way to notice her. That made me happy.

Our bands have been flawless. I have been rotating bands just to mess with things. No problems.

Oh re app in the parks. On data not wifi. Sucks. Just sucks. Half the time half the rides don't come up. A random 5 only come up. It's weird. My fast passes do and don't show up. It's kind of annoying how long it takes for stuff to come up vs just using a map for times. Old ways is better. Phone is away. Just useless when having to use it on the fly.

Ok the best part tonight that I think was nice. We had a cake for our neighbors at dinner to welcome them. We also had some leftovers. One of the managers had a runner take our stuff back to akl so we didn't have to carry it. I thought thatchers nice. In 20 years that never happened. Usually with a cake and leftovers I bus it back to the hotel and them meet up with everyone after. So that saved us time tonight. Hopefully it makes it back! Lol

Ok that's it. Family is coming off barnstormer and off to pooh now. Night everyone. I'll be back with random run on sentences with my random thoughts.

So far a great trip that I thought was going to be nuts with people and lines. Maybe we r just so seasoned and know the ropes to get the most done for them or maybe it's not as busy as it should be or maybe it's both.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

So last night turned out good. We ended up walking onto the Ariel ride after the barn stormer. We then walked into the Ariel meet and great. Literally no one in there. We sat and talked with Ariel and the cast members for a bit. That was kinda weird and cool. We hit pooh and Peter Pan and called it a night. Done by 11 ish.

Oh I forgot to add. I didn't realize the new sheet system was done at akv. At least our cl room was. Much much better.

Today we r at mk. It's busy but very doable. Moving as we normally do. Saw Elsa and Anna. We had a fast pass. We were the only ones in there during our fast pass time. It was nice. I got a ton of great pics. We got rushed though aurora though. Prob cause she signed before we met Elsa and Anna. I thought that was weird. I like the kids to have that one on one interaction when with the characters. That's the best part. So after typing this. I'm kinda bummed about it.

That's it again. Tonight we go to the castle for dinner. Let's see of the food got worse since oct. Cause trip after trip it goes down hill. My wife foam ly gave me the ok not to book it for Octobers trip. I'm very happy about that. Hopefully the daughter won't notice. But I'm sure she will. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter