AKL Concierge Savannah View Room?

glewis1123

<font color=blue>The Tag Fairy says hi to Glenda a
Where are the Savannah view rooms for Concierge located and what Savannah's do they overlook?

Are they very far from the Concierge Lounge?

Thanks again

Hi,

I believe the savannah view concierge rooms are located on the 5th floor. I believe the concierge desk told me the pool views are on the 6th floor and are smoking optional.

The concierge lounge is on the 6th floor.

we are staying concierge in May. I needed to guarantee non smoking because of severe asthma and that's when they told me I would be ok and have a savannah view because I could not have a pool view room.

I believe they overlook the Arusha and Sunset Savannahs

They do have savanah view rooms on the 6th floor. They overlook the Ostrich trail. Be aware that the rooms have the "grass" roofs hang in your view a bit. We have not stayed in one of these rooms, but did look at one during our visit in 1/2002.

I would rather be closer to the lounge then down the hall a ways. I feel like we do enough walking in the parks.

Lori

Eller,

You're right, I forgot about the thatched roof issue.

We just stayed conci. with a room on the 2nd floor, due to we told them that we wanted the best room to view animals which per the RA is at the end of the hallways. It was crowded in Conci over the holidays and they put you many different places when they fill up and you just use your card to get access to the 6th floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter