• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Akl mb for January

geniegirl

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if we will be able to opt in for the bands for January at akl if it isn't fully rolled out by then.

Really want to try the bands.

We check in at AKL on January 2nd and have customized our MB. I think the bands are here to stay and they are slowly extending FP+ Bit by bit. We just set our FP+ at midnight last night.

Cool guess I have a few more days to wait to see if we are in the test. I think we have 76 days to go.

We check in at AKL on January 2nd and have customized our MB. I think the bands are here to stay and they are slowly extending FP+ Bit by bit. We just set our FP+ at midnight last night.

Just wondering when did the magic bands first shoe up under your reservation?
We check in Jan 25th and no sign of them on our ressue yet

Thanks
goofydad

Our MB option showed up at the 70 day mark. This has not been the case for others though. I think most peoples showed up at 60 days.

I have gotten some good info from the "January MB and FP" thread. Some of the tips really helped when I went in to do my FP. Like when it said 2 people weren't eligible for FP+ on 3 different days. I would make sure to read up and be prepared for glitches. I went in open minded that they are still testing. My thought is if I could sleep in and at least still ride TSMM and Soarin I was great :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter