AKL, SSR... CBR?? Can't decide!!

TheDisneyOutsider

Mouseketeer
My mom, my brother (25) and I (23) in the last 48hrs have talked ourselves into taking a trip Oct 4th- 11th this year. That week seems to be pretty booked up but it's the only week we would be able to go since my dad will be away elsewhere with my oldest brother at the same time.

My question is we are trying to decide between AKL (standard room) and SSR (preferred studio). AKL is about $200 more than SSR so there's not a huge difference in that aspect.

We have stayed at POR our last two trips and absolutely loved it. Walking is not a big deal to us so the size of SSR doesn't scare us and the grounds look beautiful, but we have also always wanted to try AKL so we are torn...

We were also considering CBR which is way cheaper but we think the construction might be a bit too much for us. Is the food situation there really as bad as it looks?? Is it worth putting up with for the price??

I would love to hear which resort you prefer out of the two and also opinions on the CBR construction.

Thanks in advance for your opinions!!

As long as you aren't planning on getting a DVC reservation. October has been booked for months.

I’d pick AKL. So unique. Many viewing areas for the savanna’s. Great food options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter