AKV announcement received in mail today !

SueBill

Mouseketeer
I don't know if this has already been posted but I received a card in the mail announcing AKV today. It mentions the tapestry and the $8.00 per point credit. I have already given my credit card info so my guide can submit my request tomorrow morning for 200 points !!!:banana:

I don't know if this has already been posted but I received a card in the mail announcing AKV today. It mentions the tapestry and the $8.00 per point credit. I have already given my credit card info so my guide can submit my request tomorrow morning for 200 points !!!:banana:

Thanks. Can I put the total on my credit card for a 250 point purchase or do I need to send cash? (well not literally cash, you know what I mean.;) )

Thank you.

if your credit card has the limit you certainly can.

does it have the layout for the rooms?

if your credit card has the limit you certainly can.

does it have the layout for the rooms?

No, it does not have a room layout but it does mention that the rooms offer larger floor plans than the average DVC rooms. It also states that most one bedrooms will sleep 5. It also says that more details are emerging @ dvcmember.com. It also mentions a new restaurant,water play area with interactive features.
It also states that presales will end on Feb.28th .

I'm hoping the "water play area with interactive features" is explained, or pictured soon. I want to know a bit more before we buy. Also, are there 2 bedrooms that are dedicated with 2 Qs?

Bobbi:goodvibes

We are DVC Members but have not received ANY info on AKV and it seems like from some posts I read that members can buy TOMORROW? Someone, please fill me in!!

You need to read the post by Greenban. The AKV goes on sale tommorrow morning at 8 am. This is only for existing DVC members.

I'm hoping the "water play area with interactive features" is explained, or pictured soon. I want to know a bit more before we buy. Also, are there 2 bedrooms that are dedicated with 2 Qs?

Bobbi:goodvibes

Unfortunately it doesn't say anything about the 2 bedrooms. I am also hoping that they have bunk bed options like AKL.:)

What's the minimum purchase at $8? My guide called me last week, but wouldn't leave a message with my DD. Maybe this is why he was calling?

I wish I'd called him back! I thought he was calling to check in on our recent trip-STOOPID kgkmom!:lmao:

Maybe I missed it another thread but what is the selling price before the $8 credit?

What's the minimum purchase at $8? My guide called me last week, but wouldn't leave a message with my DD. Maybe this is why he was calling?

I wish I'd called him back! I thought he was calling to check in on our recent trip-STOOPID kgkmom!:lmao:

The mailing states :
"learn how to receive a credit of $8 per vacation point on an ownership interest of 100 vacation points or more in Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas."

Thanks. Can I put the total on my credit card for a 250 point purchase or do I need to send cash? (well not literally cash, you know what I mean.;) )

Thank you.

OMG, dumbo71 is doing an add-on?!?! Welcome back! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter