AKV Kidani - #7242 Checking In 3/16 or After...

JennM

Mouseketeer
This is a long shot, I know, but we checked out of #7242 on Friday and I realized I left my daughter's favorite souvenir - brand new purple WDW spirit jersey - in the dryer in our villa. I had to call Lost and Found twice (they promised to call back but didn't) and the shirt was not turned in by Mousekeeping or a guest, nor did they find it in the dryer. Did anyone here by chance check into this villa after we left and maybe, just maybe, find my daughter's shirt?

I tried to find a replacement shirt on shopDisneyParks but it is not in stock in her size (adult M). Anyone else have any suggestions? I feel horrible for forgetting it but am also disappointed that it didn't turn up in the quick span of time between my noticing it and calling Kidani.

This was the worst part of our vacation, btw - we had a wonderful stay!

Here is my story:
Went to AKL-J earlier this week after a weekend DCL.
While on the drive home, DW realized that she had forgot to pack up her heating pad, and she knew exactly where she left it.
I called the resort - yes I have the back door numbers to the resorts - not the normal numbers.
Got Mousekeeping on the phone, explained the situation, they stated that they would get the item to lost & found, and sent to our house.
The next morning FEDEX delivered the heating pad to our home before 9AM.

Contact the resort and ask for the item or if it has been a few days contact Lost & Found.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter