AKV mailer came today...

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
It doesn't provide much info, but is beautiful. It unfolds and has several cut outs of animals. Wow, they're tempting me. Gonna pass, though! :(

I'm anxious to get home and get my mail! I won't be adding on at AKV (still hoping for CRV!) but I always love getting Disney mail!

Well.... anticipating my Disney mail too !!! :goodvibes

My thought is since AK will be almost as large as OKW ... there'll be plenty of accomodations when/if I ever need some.;)
No room??? Awe shucks...force me to stay at my "home" resort..:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

But...its a wonderful feeling to say that I finally "don't need" any more points...ever..YES..:rolleyes1

But...its a wonderful feeling to say that I finally "don't need" any more points...ever..YES.

I could never say that no matter how many points I had (though I came close when my $4000+ dues bill came). I have the disease in a bad way.

I didn't get anything in my mail today.... and I was so excited at the thought!

Anyone who can....

Could you scan your mailer when you get it and post pics here...just remember to black out your mailing address if it's visible.

Nothing in my mail here today.

Anxiously awaiting. I am sure some savvy DISer will scan and post for us.

Don't get too excited guys. It is cool looking, but very vague in the info. Basically just says what the member presale price is, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter