AKV- When

jdkdorn

Disneyholic and SSR/BCV DVC Member
Does anyone know when they are going to start taking reservations for the new DVC? We are going to be on property after our Oct 20th cruise and would love to stay there for our last 2 days. We are currently booked at our home BCV but wasnt to change when possible.

Thanks for any info

Judy:yay:

Does anyone know when they are going to start taking reservations for the new DVC? We are going to be on property after our Oct 20th cruise and would love to stay there for our last 2 days. We are currently booked at our home BCV but wasnt to change when possible.

Thanks for any info

Judy:yay:

My guess is they won't be taking ressies until AFTER the points go on sale. How long after, I'm not sure.

But keep your eyes open since I'm sure when the points are available, you'll hear about it here, on the Dis...and there will probably be accompanying info on booking rooms (home resort window, etc).

It's also very, very, VERY likely they will give AKV owners several months' priority to book at their home. With the limited number of rooms opening, I'd say it will be slim pickings for non-owners for the first few months.

hopefully - March is when sales will begin, and Sept when they let us stay there. - of course Maybe is with all of this - nothing is guaranteed.

I am really hoping to see the model rooms this March....

will get very upset if they don't show them until April.:eek: :guilty: :furious: :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter