Alamo Rent A car Location?????

bobojenny

Earning My Ears
I booked a DC Deal with Alamo Rental in Orlando Airport. They assured me that they had a location on site at the airport.

Several people have told me that they do not. Is that the case? Is it a horrible wait for a car?

Any tips are appreciated...

Thanks

Alamo is now in the airport. They are right next to National Car Rental. They have been in the airport since November or December.

Ed

You will find a lot of opinions on Alamo. Previously, they were offsite at MCO. They share a parent company with National, and are now onsite in the terminal, and in the garage, right next to National.

We rented an SUV for 11 days in Jan/Feb for under $300 for the entire time, tax and fees included. The wait was not bad, and the reps were quite pleasant. It was only a short walk from Baggage Claim to the counter, and then across the street and up one flight to get to the cars in the garage. We were out of the airport 20 minutes after we landed.

Have a GREAT trip

We used Alamo at the Orlando Airport in Feb. It was very good. As a matter of fact we had never rented a car anywhere before and so on our departure day we went to the airport hours in advance not knowing how long it would take to return the car. Well it took about 2 minutes and so we had a very long wait in the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter