Alamo standard rental- still upgraded to fullsize at Orlando Airport?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Just in case we are still able to go this month...is there still no standard aisle at MCO so we would get to pick from the fullsize aisle?

To take your question further, anyone who gets a car from the full size aisle get something other than a sedan? Did they have any SUVs or vans on the aisle? Thank you

The last time we rented, the full size aisle had a 50/50 mix of sedans and minivans. I have found that the earlier your flight lands, the better the options.

I just got back from a trip from July 26th to August 3rd. I had a standard booked, was sent to the full size aisle and got a Dodge mini van.

I ordered suppliers choice for 36 a day..
It was $2 more than compact.. so I'm hoping for the best. In the past I have had luck at other locations getting bigger cars.

We arrived a few nights ago at 9:30 pm. Had booked an economy and told they were out. Was offered a mini van (which we did not want) and asked if they had anything smaller, so we were offered a full size, looked like that row had plenty.

I just did on-line check-in for my reservation starting 8/25 expecting to get the Skip the Counter and go to Kiosk ticket but I got Skip the counter, skip the kiosk and go directly to Aisle. Have I died and gone to rental car heaven?

I just did on-line check-in for my reservation starting 8/25 expecting to get the Skip the Counter and go to Kiosk ticket but I got Skip the counter, skip the kiosk and go directly to Aisle. Have I died and gone to rental car heaven?

this is our first time renting and I did skip the counter too. Can you (or anyone) walk me through exactly how and where we go to get our car?

this is our first time renting and I did skip the counter too. Can you (or anyone) walk me through exactly how and where we go to get our car?
After you collect your bags, walk out the doors and across the street to the parking garage. Follow the signs to Alamo section. Look for the aisle that corresponds to your rental type, get in any car there and drive to the exit booth. Show them your skip the counter var code, license, credit card I think? Sometimes when you get to the garage their is an Alamo employee standing around to point you to the correct aisle, but they are clearly marked.

After you collect your bags, walk out the doors and across the street to the parking garage. Follow the signs to Alamo section. Look for the aisle that corresponds to your rental type, get in any car there and drive to the exit booth. Show them your skip the counter var code, license, credit card I think? Sometimes when you get to the garage their is an Alamo employee standing around to point you to the correct aisle, but they are clearly marked.
Thank you! It almost seems TOO easy!

Alamo is very easy to use. One thing we encountered las month was that the B side location was closed so we had to collect our bags then head back up the escalator and over to the A side. Same process there though, walk outside and across to the garage and an employee looked at my reservation and pointed me to the aisle and we picked from there. Super easy process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter