Alamo

can'tgetenufofwdw

Mouseketeer
I haven't rented from Alamo in years but I just got a pretty good deal for 2 weeks at the end of April. I have completely forgotten the process with this company. Do I just walk out and pick a vehicle in the class that I have reserved or does someone assign me one at the counter?

You can check in online and then go straight to the garage and pick a vehicle from the appropriate class. As you leave the garage, someone will check the condition of the car and hand you the necessary paperwork. Don’t forget to collect the free toll pass on your way to the garage.

You can check in online and then go straight to the garage and pick a vehicle from the appropriate class. As you leave the garage, someone will check the condition of the car and hand you the necessary paperwork. Don’t forget to collect the free toll pass on your way to the garage.
Not sure I know what you mean by free toll pass? I can assume but if you can clarify I would appreciate it, and where on the way to the garage do I get it? Thanks

Book an economy car. You can always fine a bigger size in the economy row so to speak. It’s basically a free upgrade. Unless you want specifically a van or suv. But if you don’t care. I always book the cheapest. But have always got like a standard. We love Alamo.

Is it necessary to be an Insider member to bypass the counter and go straight to the aisle?

You have to check-in online AND you have to do the skip the counter option in order to go straight to your car. The difference is you are giving your credit card info during skip the counter to secure the payment. Online check-in you are just giving your license info to quicken the process at the counter.

Book an economy car. You can always fine a bigger size in the economy row so to speak. It’s basically a free upgrade. Unless you want specifically a van or suv. But if you don’t care. I always book the cheapest. But have always got like a standard. We love Alamo.

I love Alamo too, but this a risky Alamo hack. Sometimes it might work out. Many times it does not. I wouldn't assume anything will be in the economy section other than shoe boxes with wheels. The only true Alamo hack at MCO is reserving a Standard and getting a Full since MCO Alamo has no Standard isle. Many times there are mid-SUV's and vans in the Full isle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter