Ale and Compass - Candlelight Pricing?

Pdollar88

DIS Veteran
Hi again everyone!

Does anyone have any info on the pricing for Ale and Compass breakfast Candlelight Processional package?

I managed to get a reservation for 8:35 am, with a seat at the 8:15 show. I'm excited to try out this new restaurant but am vaguely concerned. It's listed as a participating restaurant on the CP page, but the pricing is not listed. The Cast Member I spoke with this morning also didn't think it was participating - until she looked.

Do we expect this information to be released or is it a "wait and see" situation?

Isn't Ale and Compass at the Yacht Club? I believe only eateries inside EPCOT offer the CP dining package. Maybe I'm not up on this since we did the CP package in 2015.

Isn't Ale and Compass at the Yacht Club? I believe only eateries inside EPCOT offer the CP dining package. Maybe I'm not up on this since we did the CP package in 2015.

Trattoria Al Forno and Ale and Compass are both listed as participating restaurants this year. Not sure why they've expanded outside of Epcot, but I jumped at the chance to try it.

Just not sure what the pricing would be - and what would be included at a breakfast that isn't a character/buffet breakfast (one entree and one non-alcoholic beverage?).

EDIT -- Disney Food Blog states that the price for an adult at breakfast is $31. I might still call and see what that includes, but I'm excited about it. Now that I'm solo I was a little nervous about eating at Biergarten (I've also been there before, and A&C is new!).

Last edited:

I just spoke with a CM. She said I would be able to get a main entree and a non-alcoholic beverage. I think she was only going off what I was -- looking at the menu and guessing. I asked if I could get a main entree and a side (such as a side of bacon) and she seemed to think not since appetizer/dessert were not strictly listed on the breakfast menu.

I'm just going to pick a main entree and get that expensive orange juice. Looking at the numbers, I would be paying roughly the same amount for my seat at CP whether I went to lunch at Biergarten or had breakfast (mostly outside of park hours) at A&C. Plus it lets me scope out a restaurant for our March stay at YC!

I am eager to hear if anyone else gets an A&C dining package before I get down there and how it goes.

Anyone have an update on this? We have a candlelight lunch reservation at Ale and Compass but Ale and Compass is no longer listed on the Disney website as a participating restaurant. Has anyone eaten there and received their tickets for the processional?

Anyone have an update on this? We have a candlelight lunch reservation at Ale and Compass but Ale and Compass is no longer listed on the Disney website as a participating restaurant. Has anyone eaten there and received their tickets for the processional?

I forgot to post my experience! I had a breakfast CP reservation there on 12/2 -- reservation at 7:35. I ate (one main and one drink) and was given my CP sticker for the 8:15 show. All as promised. The bill was $35, plus tip. I had a lovely experience at the restaurant, although by the end of my lengthy day (and last day of the trip), I was wishing for an earlier show. Got a great seat for Whoopi.

Last edited:

I forgot to post my experience! I had a breakfast CP reservation there on 12/2 -- reservation at 7:35. I was ate (one main and one drink) and was given my CP sticker for the 8:15 show. All as promised. The bill was $35, plus tip. I had a lovely experience at the restaurant, although by the end of my lengthy day (and last day of the trip), I was wishing for an earlier show. Got a great seat for Whoopi.

Thanks for the update....we have lunch there then the 6:45 show for Neil Patrick Harris. You have put my mind at ease!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter