Alice in Wonderland OPI

Peace.love.mickey

DIS Veteran
Did anyone see the AIW OPI nail polish....so fun and cute....Got the mini bottles:) There was also urban decay makeup! FUN!!!

They have a 4 pack of the mini bottles available. I want them, mostly for the packaging. They have them at Ulta, I think they just came out there this week.

Oh and I bought the Urban Decay AIW palette the day it came out. I was SO stoked about this, I wanted to cry. I'm a HUGE Urban Decay fan (well and Alice!), so this was just the greatest thing EVER!

They have a 4 pack of the mini bottles available. I want them, mostly for the packaging. They have them at Ulta, I think they just came out there this week.

Oh and I bought the Urban Decay AIW palette the day it came out. I was SO stoked about this, I wanted to cry. I'm a HUGE Urban Decay fan (well and Alice!), so this was just the greatest thing EVER!

I got the small bottles! LOVE THEM! They sold out super fast! The Urban Decay was awesome too, but I would not wear it!

Where did you get them Courtney?

LOL Nevermind, found them on Amazon!!! I love Amazon!! :)

I got the small bottles! LOVE THEM! They sold out super fast! The Urban Decay was awesome too, but I would not wear it!

I think I'm going to get them on Amazon, it's cheaper than Ulta!

I'm wearing colors from my Urban Decay palette today! :wizard:

Where did you get them Courtney?

LOL Nevermind, found them on Amazon!!! I love Amazon!! :)

Lol, Kerri! I miss you! :hug:

I love Amazon too, I'm going to get the nail polish set from there... Right.... NOW!

I think I'm going to get them on Amazon, it's cheaper than Ulta!

I'm wearing colors from my Urban Decay palette today! :wizard:

Lol, Kerri! I miss you! :hug:

I love Amazon too, I'm going to get the nail polish set from there... Right.... NOW!

Awwww, I miss you too Courtney!! :) :lovestruc:hug:

BUT at Ulta you can use the coupon and you get points! I LOVE POINTS!! Oh wait N. Cal's points are dif then S. Cal!

Loving the polish!

Well even if the points were good I probably wouldn't get to an Ulta anytime soon, we have some but nothing close to home. I was thinking that I'd see if they have this at Hot Topic tho, this seems like something that would fit in with their theme. :)

They have SUCH cute new Alice stuff at Hot Topic now.

There's an Ulta down the street from my house, but I didn't get a coupon/ad in the mail or in the paper this week.

I haven't been to HT since right before Christmas. When I was there last they had all the NBC stuff 50% off!! OMG we bought so much for the girls for Christmas! LOL They had a couple of Alice shirts but none that I liked, I'll have to go back and check it out. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter