Alice in Wonderland set from UK pavilion

escriven75

Mouse bars for breakfast!!!
Hi All,
I received an awesome gift when a friend returned from Disney. She found a really cute set of white coasters with different Alice and Wonderland characters on them. She told me they were part of a collection of other pieces. Does anyone know of this collection? Where might I look online to see other pieces available? Or does anyone have photos of their own?
Doing some pre-trip research on how much souvie $ we will need!!
TIA

Hi All,
I received an awesome gift when a friend returned from Disney. She found a really cute set of white coasters with different Alice and Wonderland characters on them. She told me they were part of a collection of other pieces. Does anyone know of this collection? Where might I look online to see other pieces available? Or does anyone have photos of their own?
TIA

Can you post a picture?

Hi All,
TIA
Some of them are on the Shop Disney site, I believe.

EDIT: SO Sorry...I mean the Shop Disney Parks site. I know they are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter