A question about 4 Park Magic Ticket - I can't seem to find it by scanning or searching.
1. It looks like this option is only for visits to Disney until Sept 30, correct?
2. Is this something that will continue in the fall?
3. We're visiting in October and were hoping to take advantage of this. Thanks!
1. Correct.
2. Maybe. Nobody knows WHAT might happen.
3. Just keep checking.

Hi Robo

If I go to Disney Springs to upgrade my MYW tkt to AP on Oct 31 but not use it till Nov 1, what will the expiration date be, Oct 31, or Nov.1?

Thanks!

PS. I think I just saw the answer to this on post 2101. So this may be a "Nevermind!"

Last edited:
Hi Robo

If I go to Disney Springs to upgrade my MYW tkt to AP on Oct 31 but not use it till Nov 1, what will the expiration date be, Oct 31, or Nov.1?

Thanks!

PS. I think I just saw the answer to this on post 2101. So this may be a "Nevermind!"

Oct. 31.

We have a friend joining us for two days on our September trip and we are annual passholders. I just saw the details about the $79 passholder hopper tickets. If we were to purchase two of these tickets during our visit and our friend opted not to use his two-day ticket that we've already purchased, what would happen when that ticket expires in 2018?

We have a friend joining us for two days on our September trip and we are annual passholders. I just saw the details about the $79 passholder hopper tickets. If we were to purchase two of these tickets during our visit and our friend opted not to use his two-day ticket that we've already purchased, what would happen when that ticket expires in 2018?
You can use the amount you originally paid for the ticket to help in buying another new WDW ticket sometime in the future.

Last edited:
Without concrete info, I can only GUESS, but...
If they treat these like other MYW tickets, you can use
the amount you originally paid for the tix to help in buying another new WDW ticket in the future.

Robo, AJT607 is asking what would happen to a two-day ticket that had already been purchased, not the $79 ticket.

Is there a current Florida resident ticket deal now? (For either 3 or 4 days with park hopper option?)

Hi! Thanks for a great thread! Read through the pages on AP's, but wanted to make sure that I understood. If I renew my AP 30 days out (AFTER) from my anniversary date, that does NOT move my anniversary date 30 days later, right? Meaning, I can't snag an extra month on it by waiting to renew 30 days after expiring? Will the 15% discount rate still be in effect at that 30 day window? Thanks in advance.

Hi! Thanks for a great thread! Read through the pages on AP's, but wanted to make sure that I understood.
1. If I renew my AP 30 days out (AFTER) from my anniversary date, that does NOT move my anniversary date 30 days later, right? Meaning, I can't snag an extra month on it by waiting to renew 30 days after expiring?
2. Will the 15% discount rate still be in effect at that 30 day window?

1. No matter when you RENEW an AP (within any of the approved window) it doesn't move the anniversary date.
That is what makes it a "renewal."

2. The renewal discount is in effect during the entire approved window.
(Up to 60 days before and up to 30 days after the anniversary date.)

Last edited:
My AP expires on Jan 8, 2018. Can I get into the parks on Jan 8? Or does it expire at midnight on the 7th?

What are the blackout dates for the Florida resident 4-day passes?

From HERE.

Florida Resident 3-Day and 4-Day Tickets expire 6 months after first use or December 16, 2018, whichever comes first, and may not be used on the following blockout dates:
April 8, 2017 - April 21, 2017
June 5, 2017 - August 10, 2017
December 18, 2017 - December 31, 2017
January 1, 2018
March 24, 2018 - April 6, 2018
June 4, 2018 - August 9, 2018

According to WDW's own ticket pages, these tickets do not appear to have blockout dates. They do expire 6 months after first use, but otherwise there are no blockout dates mentioned. This is a rare case where I trust Disney's own information more than an external source. I bought some myself after careful review of the terms.

According to WDW's own ticket pages, these tickets do not appear to have blockout dates. They do expire 6 months after first use, but otherwise there are no blockout dates mentioned. This is a rare case where I trust Disney's own information more than an external source. I bought some myself after careful review of the terms.
Yup.

I went to the FL Resident ticket page, too, and couldn't find any blackout dates,
but I can only read to a certain extent in that section as I'm not registered as a Florida resident.
However, from outside sources, I did find even more references to
the dates that I quoted (and that's why I posted AS a quote of a source in my answer.)

I thought that I had read some resent posts on this board COMPLAINING of the dropping of Fl Res. blackout dates.
And, HERE is that thread from this July.

Last edited:
I thought that I had read some resent posts on this board COMPLAINING of the dropping of Fl Res. blackout dates.
And, HERE is that thread from this June.

More recent than that, but I interpreted the lift to apply to APs. I'm not sure these particular FLR tickets ever had blockout dates, but maybe so.

A 5-day ticket for use while visiting with the relatives while at WDW appears to be the more "correct" of the options.

Too right. Tickets for the boys only when they are with Grauntie and Gruncle (cute, right?). It won't matter that the boys are only are visiting them? As minors, how does that work, in particular as Grauntie and Gruncle have FL resident annual passes?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter