Guess I'll just pay slightly more with UT and not deal with the hassle. Unless you have any other recommendations.

Thanks Robo!

There are many authorized ticket discounters.

You could look at
parksavers.com
mapleleaftickets.com
(and others.)

Hi Robo - Just wanted to say thank you so much for all your work with this (and the map) thread!! You helped me a few months back when I was contemplating a Premier AP & confirming upgrading details with a Package booking. We were there over Thanksgiving & I had no issues with the upgrade. I felt very confident with my notecard in hand detailing the calculations of what I should owe & all went smoothly at Guest Services - thank you!!

Hi Robo - Just wanted to say thank you so much for all your work with this (and the map) thread!! You helped me a few months back when I was contemplating a Premier AP & confirming upgrading details with a Package booking. We were there over Thanksgiving & I had no issues with the upgrade. I felt very confident with my notecard in hand detailing the calculations of what I should owe & all went smoothly at Guest Services - thank you!!
What a nice thing to say!
Glad to hear how well you did with the upgrade, and thanks for letting us know.

Hi Robo,

Were thinking of going to Disneyland next summer for the weekend. Driving cross country for a wedding and stopping by the parks.

Do you happen to know if the WDW tickets are valid in the parks there?

I know i can upgrade my AP for twice the price but wont be going that route for only 2 days.

Thanx for all your help

Liz

Last edited:

Just bought my AP (woohoo!), and I have a question about the memory maker. So, I assume that once I get there and my AP is activated, I just scan my band with the photographers, and my pictures will show up on the mydisneyphotopass site? When I go to "my reservations and tickets" in MDE, everything is there, but there is nothing in the memory maker section. I'm not sure if something should be there because of the AP. I just want to make sure there is nothing else I need to do.

Just bought my AP (woohoo!), and I have a question about the memory maker. So, I assume that once I get there and my AP is activated,
1. I just scan my band with the photographers, and my pictures will show up on the mydisneyphotopass site? When I go to "my reservations and tickets" in MDE, everything is there, but there is nothing in the memory maker section. I'm not sure if something should be there because of the AP.
2. I just want to make sure there is nothing else I need to do.
1. Yup.
2. AFAIK, you're OK.

However, I am not experienced in MM.
I recommend that you re-post this question as a stand-alone thread on the board.
Be sure that the title mentions AP and MM.

Have a great trip!

Hi! I book 9day ph from visit Orlando. The tickets came today and when I tired to link them to my Disney account it said “we are having trouble getting ticket and pass information right now. Please try again later”. So now I am worried that there is something wrong with the tickets? Is this a common message or should I call Disney and try to verify over the phone?

Hi! I book 9day ph from visit Orlando. The tickets came today and when I tired to link them to my Disney account it said “we are having trouble getting ticket and pass information right now. Please try again later”. So now I am worried that there is something wrong with the tickets? Is this a common message or should I call Disney and try to verify over the phone?
Try again later or tomorrow.
If still bad, call Disney.

I always attempt to purchase the best ticket deal prior to going to the World with the plan to bridge that ticket to an AP. The number of days on the ticket never matters based on my plan, simple trying the capture the most savings compared to the "gate price" is all that matters. Currently the best deal I see for savings is a 3 day park hopper ticket for the total price of $289. This would be a savings of almost $104 over the gate price.

Which deals are you currently using?

I always attempt to purchase the best ticket deal prior to going to the World with the plan to bridge that ticket to an AP. The number of days on the ticket never matters based on my plan, simple trying the capture the most savings compared to the "gate price" is all that matters. Currently the best deal I see for savings is a 3 day park hopper ticket for the total price of $289. This would be a savings of almost $104 over the gate price.

Which deals are you currently using?

Since you're asking us what deals we've found, can you please tell us where you've found the $289 3-day PH?

I agree with pp Robo...thanks for all the assistance! I keep coming back to reread these threads..... Question- do you think GS would allow me to check on my Mom's tickets,and possibly turn the (older) passes into a RFID card with number that can be input into her MDE acct? I'll be going for a day to check on some of mine,and she asked me to bring hers along to try,since we have a future trip planned, and she'd like to link her tickets to her MDE for use then.

Question- do you think GS would allow me to check on my Mom's tickets,and possibly turn the (older) passes into a RFID card with number that can be input into her MDE acct? I'll be going for a day to check on some of mine,and she asked me to bring hers along to try,since we have a future trip planned, and she'd like to link her tickets to her MDE for use then.

They should.

use the tourning plans ticket finder to locate this deal

If I follow a touring plans link to tickets (on eBay,) I see a price of $283.99 for a 3-day base ticket.

I don't currently have a touring plans account, so that may be the issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!