All adult no park PTR

DeeCee735

"How Do You Know of the Key?"
Okay I finally finished planning our very short 3 night 2 1/2 day trip with the girls. There are five of us, all cousins , all not too young adults :thumbsup2

My home resort of BWV 2 bedroom standard view :cheer2::cheer2:
Day 1:
Getting picked up by my Florida resident cousin. All food shopping and liquor store stop will be done before she gets us, so it's straight to the villas!!! It's their first time staying at BWV. Last trip we were at AKV. So I'm excited to share my other home resort with them. No major plans other than checking in and exploring area with them, unless they want to book a short spa treatment next door at dolphin hotel. Dinner reservations at the Wave in Contemporary followed by (hopefully) an evening in TOWL for drinks, laughter, relaxation, catching up with each other and FIREWORKS!!!!!:grouphug::grouphug:
Day 2:
Left this up to them and the popular vote was for Discovery Cove to enjoy the full day with dolphin encounter. All 5 of us up close and personal to the dolphins, we cannot wait! So I guess it's not really a non park trip, but no WDW parks :(
I'll miss that but am returning in December to make up for lost time ;)
That evening we want to go to a movie/dinner at DTD :cool1:
Day 3:
Fort Wilderness Segway tour!!!!! Yes!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2. This should be a blast for the 5 of us. Hope someone's got that video camera ready!! :rotfl:
The evening brings us to Flying Fish Cafe for a nice dinner and then off to Jellyrolls for a laughing good time!!
Next morning we are up and out early for return home!

How'd I do? I'm thinking not bad so far;). The last trip we did the private safari tour from AKV and lunch at Grand Floridian Tea room and MVMCP (rained like heck). So this time I was looking for different things to do and thanks to the help of this board, came up with these things. I will post a TR upon our return

Thanks for helping with my plans! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter