All Formerly Closed Items are Now Open

MIB999999

<font color=purple>MIB Fantastic Four sensei<br><f
report of 12/23: Thunder Falls Terrace is open, Triceratops Discovery Trail is open, Confisco's is open, I did not notice if Captain American Diner was open. Betty Boop was there with her dog. The who's were whobalating and so forth. The entry to Lost contient was still 9:30 am.

In USF, La Bamba was open, and that is all i can atest to since i went right from the front gate to MIB.

MIB was an all 9's game on the first time thru and then it got mean. 7's and even 4's were happening and MsDiz even scoreed higher than MIB999999 on one of the runs. She saw that i was mortal and was beginning to think i had lost it when here came three 9's games with two of them occuring while she was in the same car.

I am afraid we have created a monster snice after she outscored me on the one run her confidence level when off the scale. She will be a force to reckon with in the next two to three months,

I distributed xmas cards with Confisco's gift certificates in them to select MYTHOS staff. Ok so i did not give them Confisco's gift certificates, but i did give them cards and it was a great time today with another new dessert by SUE. It is an EGGNOG CHEESECAKE. It is very good and tastes just like egg nog. :smooth:

I am afraid we have created a monster snice after she outscored me on the one run her confidence level when off the scale. She will be a force to reckon with in the next two to three months,

I guess I DID do that little happy dance when I outscored him that time! :rolleyes: And hey, there were a couple of times that we were pretty much neck and neck - and that one time he only beat me by about 20K....not that I was in "competitive mode" or anything!

It will be a proud day for MIB999999 when his "agent in training" hits all 9's - I hope he lives to see it! :D
As a side note, my 9 year old had a high of 364,750 - that's my boy!!! :D

Mmmmmmmmmmmythos...

Karen

I think MIB9etc. and MsDisney ought to meet one morning at MIB. MsDisney will take one car and MIB9etc. another. Then they will shoot it off and see who is champion! That day too, I will slip a ride op $20 so he can program MIB9etc.'s car it get 5 points total, no matter how hard he tries. :)

barry with your 250 million and earl in his position and throw in IOATech for back-up and you might just have the only way to stop it from raining 9's onto my scoreboard:D

Gee MsDiz you think you are up to the Barry challange????:smooth:

OOOh. The story takes an intrigueing turn!

MIB why do I always seem to be the back-up guy? Must be the C-clamp connection.

It would have to be MsWIB !!:D

Glad Confisco's is open again. Is this just for the holiday season or is it "permanent"?

Originally posted by nhrenee
It would have to be MsWIB !!:D

Glad Confisco's is open again. Is this just for the holiday season or is it "permanent"?

Wow what a slam of MsDiz!!!

the MIB store has WIB shirts.
MIB= MEN IN BLACK
WIB= WORMS IN BLACK

The WIB shirst have the coffee drinking worms on the front wearing the MIB tie.

well with MsDiz now firmly representing the Worms In Black i guess this is now a three-way meet. :D

IOATech: i think you would just be there to make sure EARL did not hit the wrong buttons and cause more work for you later in the day.:smooth:

WIB= WORMS IN BLACK

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I believe that nhrenee knew not what she was saying and was suggesting that I am not a worm in black, but rather a WOMAN in black...:rolleyes:

Honest mistake...I'll forgive her...this time! :D

Karen

For the record...MIB999,999 doesn't need any help finding ways to rib me!!! :eek: Thank you! :D

OMG!! I meant Woman in Black!!

I should have known better! My son has one of those wib t-shirts, LOL! MsDis, I owe you a Confisco's Concotion!

How about LIB (ladies in black)?:rolleyes:

How about WLIB - WE LOSE IN BLACK:D

Thanks nhrenee, best fun i have had out of the northeast in a while:smooth:

WLIB - WE LOSE IN BLACK

Sounds like MIB999999 realizes they're done-for and is accepting defeat!!! :D :D :D

Oh, and glad I could help be a part of your "fun" :mad:

I wouldn't object to being called a "lady" in black...heck, I'd be ok with "lady" for a change!!! :rolleyes: :D ;)

It's ok, nhrenee, I'm over it...almost...:D

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter