CABANA BAY BEACH RESORT Thread..........

If you booked the hotel in its own there shouldn't be any. If you booked a package then there is likely a cancelation fee.

Thanks, I checked the CBBR website and we have up until 6 days out from check in to cancel without penalty. My mom is experiencing some major health issues at the moment and I have no idea how stable she's going to be in a month so we're hoping for the best but getting my ducks in a row if worst case happens.

Thanks, I checked the CBBR website and we have up until 6 days out from check in to cancel without penalty. My mom is experiencing some major health issues at the moment and I have no idea how stable she's going to be in a month so we're hoping for the best but getting my ducks in a row if worst case happens.

Hoping all the best for your mom's health.

Are there any interior family suites in Americana building or all of them are located in Continental building? I've got controversial information from different groups. Thank you!

Are there any interior family suites in Americana building or all of them are located in Continental building? I've got controversial information from different groups. Thank you!

Both Americana and Continental buildings have family suites.

We just got back. Stayed in the beachside tower with a volcano view. We got 3rd floor so I was worried we wouldn't have a good view but we could see the volcano perfectly. And it wasn't a long walk like people say. They power wash the walkways with an air compressor at night - I could hear that humming all night long! I didn't hear the volcano gong. The pools were nice and warm!! The food court was good but we only ate breakfast there. Buses were quick - never had to wait for a bus at the hotel. We got the tubes for the lazy river which was fun.

Believe it or not I did do a search, but my wording must be off. I'd like to call and pre-pay our remaining balance, just so I know it's paid when we get down there. Do I call? email? I asked when I rebooked when they released the AP rates but the guy on the phone was just really rude and I didn't want to keep asking questions knowing I couldn't do anything about it at the time.

Did you have any luck with this? I wanted to do the same so my balance was paid and all my park tickets were paid and printed in advance. So all I needed to worry about money was food. Thanks.

Staying at Cabana Bay and buying express pass for US/IOA in advance. Can I print my tickets at a kiosk the night before my ticket date and will two separate tickets print? Park ticket and EP ticket. I know my room key will be for early entry so I’ll need to bring three things for my day? Thanks.

Did you have any luck with this? I wanted to do the same so my balance was paid and all my park tickets were paid and printed in advance. So all I needed to worry about money was food. Thanks.

I'm sorry, we had a death in the family last week and my life has blown up. Finally getting back into a routine.

My delayed answer to your question is yes, yes I did. I emailed them and they sent me a form to fill out and fax them with my credit card info and copies of my DL and CC. The withdrawal happened within about 24 hours after sending the fax and we're all paid up. You might call or email them and ask them to send you the form. It was a VERY easy process.

Joining in over here. I just switched from Endless summer in August to Cabana Bay. I'm not sold on the theming but the pools look great.
I booked a poolside family site, does that mean pool side as in ground level? I will look through thread more but I am supposed to be working lol.

Joining in over here. I just switched from Endless summer in August to Cabana Bay. I'm not sold on the theming but the pools look great.
I booked a poolside family site, does that mean pool side as in ground level? I will look through thread more but I am supposed to be working lol.
No, it just means you have a poolside view. I was on the 7th floor.

I read earlier in this thread that the resort has Zest and VO5- was this a joke or do they really have that
:eek:

I read earlier in this thread that the resort has Zest and VO5- was this a joke or do they really have that
:eek:
It's true, they do. They brought a new shampoo and conditioner every day so by the end of the week we had a whole pile of little bottles.

Quick question about buses to the parks: Does CBBR have it's own designated buses or are they shared with Adventura & now Endless Summer? TIA!

When we were there at the beginning of June we never waited for a bus, even when there was a huge line of people waiting, there was also another bus waiting for when the first one was full. Same was true at the parks, We left when one of them was closing one night and it was a madhouse trying to get out of citywalk. Lines of busses there, ready to go with no wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!