All New Disunplugged Logo!

You'd be surprised. I periodically participate in market research for pharmaceutical companies for names and logos for new products. A great deal of research goes into it. They ask all kinds of questions about what thoughts or feelings or emotions or memories different options evoke for you and they correlate that with your age and gender as well as other demographics.

Here's an interesting article about the evolution of the Apple logo over the years.
https://thinkmarketingmagazine.com/apple-logo-evolution-story/
The fact that the current logo is called the Millennial Apple should tell you something.
as someone who works in marketing and market research, I agree! Actually when we contract with an agency to design a logo, we start with a 'creative brief', which includes both the target market of the company (the logo represents the company) as well as the ideas/feelings that you want the logo to convey. :) When we receive iterations back from the agency, the first question we ask ourselves is if each one is 'on brief/on strategy'.

Makes sense - and as I look at it more, it also has a bit of a retro-future vibe to it ... and actually looked quick and it sort of looks like televisions the Jetsons had
jetsons-ep1-white-videophone.jpeg

And I think we can all agree (well, it's the internet so of course not) that the "retro-future" version of tomorrowland is the best

I was coming to post the same thing. Instantly thought of The Jetsons when I saw the new logo.

Just chiming in to say I too love the new logo! I saw it for the first time yesterday and my reaction was, "Oh my gosh, that's so cool! I love it!"

I think it's awesome! I hope that the young people never forget the struggles us older folks had with our "rabbit ears." My family didn't have cable until well into the 90's.

I think it's awesome! I hope that the young people never forget the struggles us older folks had with our "rabbit ears." My family didn't have cable until well into the 90's.
Ha! @Michelle Perno - You brought to mind the "stand like that, right there, with your arms like that, and don't move" days, as well as aluminum foil balls!! :lmao:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter