All New Picture of the Day Thread - July 26th 2014

_DSC2403-X3.jpg

I have a countdown! 202 days. I made a ticker, but forgot how to make it show up in my signature. Help!
ETA: never mind. I played with it and now it's working! I go through this every time!

Last edited:

I have a countdown! 202 days. I made a ticker, but forgot how to make it show up in my signature. Help!
ETA: never mind. I played with it and now it's working! I go through this every time!

Yeah! Sounds like a plan! I went once in late January and had a great time! It was my first solo!

Yeah! Sounds like a plan! I went once in late January and had a great time! It was my first solo!
I am going through some challenging health issues right now and wanted to anticipate a time in the future when I'd be celebrating being a survivor and having this all behind me. If my timing is off, I will just modify it. I wanted to make sure to get the WL since that was my DH's request. Ever since my DD and I went on our Mom Daughter trip in Nov., he has been wanting to go on a trip with just the two of us. The last time we went as a couple was 1981!

I am going through some challenging health issues right now and wanted to anticipate a time in the future when I'd be celebrating being a survivor and having this all behind me. If my timing is off, I will just modify it. I wanted to make sure to get the WL since that was my DH's request. Ever since my DD and I went on our Mom Daughter trip in Nov., he has been wanting to go on a trip with just the two of us. The last time we went as a couple was 1981!
The planning, having something to look forward to, can help your healing, I think. Go for it!

...and maybe you can get lucky enough to have this view! DD and her family arrived there today....

409437 :tink:

I see why you have planned this trip. You have our thoughts and prayers! DH/I did a couples trip many years ago (2005) and it was wonderful! Please keep us up to date on how things go.

Wishing you a quick and strong recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter