All Stars Resorts standard view vs. prefered view?

diznee25

Disney all the time
I'm looking at the All Stars Movie Resort for a possible future trip....What is the difference between a standard view and prefered view? BTW, we need a king bedroom can we get that with either view?

Thanks in advance for any responses!:D

Diznee25

A preferred room at the All Stars means you would be close to the main building with the food court, shops, guest services, and check in. Also you would be close to the pool. At the ASMu complex that would be in buildings 1 & 10 Calypso. If you don't mind walking and don't plan on going to the main building a lot it really doesn't matter where you are. Sometimes the quieter buildings are wonderful. I have stayed in the Country Music Section of ASMu and it was very nice and relaxing, especially after a long day in the parks. The preferred buildings at the other All Stars would be Fantasia=ASMovies and Surf's Up=ASSports. Hope this helps!!:) Congrats on getting married and honeymooning in Disney!!:)

I would save my money, we stayed in the Toy Story Building 10, and it was only about minute or two walk to the food court, also depending on the time of year you go, the pool can become quite noisy, we were there in November and there was still a lot of people swimming after 11pm at night.

Oh I agree!

The resorts aren't so large that you'll walk miles to the food courts and bus stops. And I would not pay a penny to stay in front of those pools because the noise goes right through the walls day and night.

I love the AS resorts, and one of the most peaceful places I ever stayed in ever was in the Mighty Ducks area in the AS Mo, as far as it comes. But in three minutes I was in the food courts and nobody taking a dip in the pool ever woke us up in the middle of the night, as happened often in the Surf's Up area in AS Sports

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter