Invoking the 24 hour rule:

IMG_1003ed-2ed%20%282%29-XL.jpg

THe next color is GOLD.

Disney Springs garage

IMG_20170504_102046ed-2ed-XL.jpg

The next color is blue.

Last edited:

Denise - I can't see your picture!

I know, just noticed that. I've been so handicapped since Photobucket was going to start charging so I quit them. That mistake was on Flickr. What do you all use? I wish Disboards would let us just post pictures directly but when I upload a file, it looks like this:

And that is only possible because that is a small crop of a larger picture, for the Where in the World Game. Do you know where this little boy is?

Attachments

• DSC06881 copy.JPG
    DSC06881 copy.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I know, just noticed that. I've been so handicapped since Photobucket quit! That mistake was on Flickr. What do you all use? I wish Disboards would let us just post pictures directly but when I upload a file, it looks like this:

And that is only possible because that is a small crop of a larger picture, for the Where in the World Game. Do you know where this little boy is?

I use SmugMug but others use Flickr etc. I think the DIS photo site only takes a certain maximum photo size; too limited for me.

I use SmugMug but others use Flickr etc. I think the DIS photo site only takes a certain maximum photo size; too limited for me.

Well then I'm missing something on Smug Mug. I'll go back when I have time and try to figure it out.

If you didn't see my edit, I have declared the next color to be green!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter