All Work and No Play makes Smee Grumpy: an Oct.'19 "work" TR *New PTR link 4/8*

Oh, I cannot believe how your late afternoon/evening turned out :( I was so sad (and angry!!) for you reading along the timeline. What a rotten way (several rotten ways, actually!!) to end the day.

Your breakfast sounds delicious!! My fingers are crossed for the next update that you got to go on RnRc and that it isn't Kathy running for her life because you're trying to kill her!! 🤯

And now I'm sure you'll all understand as I cut right to the next morning :rolleyes:
Umm, aren't you so glad that Joe and I are a lot of fun and the best traveling buddies EVER!!! LOL!

At this point I think lots of you have ridden so I'll stop with that picture.
Umm, nope. Not me yet. Still holding out...

When my lovely group of EPIC ladies did the VIP tour the day before I arrived in May :( they did indeed have lunch at Sat'uli and I believe, although I could be wrong, that people often do stop to eat something. But "in the essence of having more touring time"it was decided we would not eat at all during the tour. This sentence should be remembered for the future FYI.
I'm sure you can guess how not eating for 6 hours went🥓 over with me!
Yes, we did stop at Satu'li and had tables reserved for us.
Umm, there's no way in he** I would be able to go 6 hours without food. I'd turn into an ogre and bite someone. LOL!

Oh my goodness, to much drama that evening 🤣
We have transferred luggage many times and just plan on it arriving in the evening. This last trip we did twice and no problem.
I’m sorry you missed you FP for EE, at least you had a good meal and drink for free at Yak!
Ale and Compass breakfast looks really good. We have to try this!

Could I BE any more vague?? It's the new check in area at Caribbean Beach!
You could be as vague or obvious as you want. I've never been to CBR.
It does appeal slightly... but doesn't appeal much more. Too widespread.
I will admit, at Cathy's urging we had asked at WL before checking out if they had any availability for the next 2 nights without our TA rate but they were full. neither of us really wanted to leave the deluxe lol.
Gee... I wonder why not? :rolleyes2
Cathy gets on phone with WL manager and is not friendly
Uh, oh...
CBR manager comes out to see what's up and after Cathy goes a bit nuts ends up giving us a voucher for a Mears taxi to get to AK quicker (quicker being the key word)
Nice of him.
Cathy says that's not enough this is ridiculous, and manager puts a $100 credit on Cathy's account
I'm thinking I need to take notes here...

Nah... I couldn't do that.
Mears driver gives me his umbrella to take into park 💕
Really! Wow! That's super nice of him! Hope you tipped him generously. :)
the water was literally past our ankles walking,
Oy! Spot any gators?
We hadn't gotten to the restaurant until 6 but with my Landry's card we were seated within 3 minutes, walking past the other dripping non-Landry's card holding guests waiting in the lobby to see if they could get a walk-up.
Did you hold your nose up too? Just to really rub it in? :laughing:

:snooty:
Cathy insists it's a "cash" credit sitting in her MDE account and they should be able to use it so she gets on phone with GS for a 30 minute wait, during which our server comes by like 5x to check things because they were closing at 8
Oh, no...
-I go to bathroom to call Steve so I don't blow a gasket after telling Cathy 10x I'll pay
:hug:
manager says she's sorry for all the inconvenience and is comping our meal :faint:
Still trying to decide if I should take notes here....

Nope. I just can't do it.

And... yeah... manager was. "This isn't worth it anymore. Just get rid of them!!!"
And now I'm sure you'll all understand as I cut right to the next morning :rolleyes:
:rolleyes1
DAY 6 PART 1, IT'S MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY (AFTER THE SKYWAY) (OK LINER, TAKING SOME LITERARY LICENSE THERE)
I'll allow it.
I believe this was the 2nd time I was ever looking forward to a Disney trip ending other than our Thanksgiving 2015 trip when I threw up all day on the holiday.
:( Oh dear. I'm sorry to hear that.
Our 6 hour VIP tour didn't start until noon and - get this - we were NOT eating during the tour
What?
But... it's six hours!
But "in the essence of having more touring time"it was decided we would not eat at all during the tour. This sentence should be remembered for the future FYI.
Okay. I'll remember.
But... there's touring time... and there's quality touring time.
The buffet was good! Lots of variety and everything was hot and fresh and the restaurant was new to both of us.
Good to hear! This place has not been on my radar... and I'm thinking it should be. :)
Blueberry-Bacon Pancakes
Sounds interesting. So is there bacon cooked into the pancakes? Or just on the side?
Eggs Benedict
Yum!
I don't like eggs benedict but I know a few of you here do,
:wave:

Rather than my usual wordy posts let me give you the series of events as they unfolded regarding our luggage and ultimate arrival at AK
O. M. G. Just when you thought you were out of the woods and things would go your way... :faint: It's reading about moments like these that remind me why I love my solo trips so much :rotfl2:

We were done and had the check at 7:20 so plenty of time for a ride, right?
Plenty! Well... one would think anyway :sad2: My goodness that afternoon/evening did not go as you'd hoped...

Our 6 hour VIP tour didn't start until noon and - get this - we were NOT eating during the tour
:scared1: What?! That seems like an excessive amount of time for a normal person to go without eating. I rarely go 3 hours without doing so :laughing: Hope you packed snacks! Your breakfast did look delicious though! But I'm positive it wouldn't have held me over for a six hour tour :sad2:

Take a cruise!!
I would love to but I have a fear of deep water I need to conquer first!
If you remember up-post I said when we checked out of WL Cathy asked what time our luggage would be delivered to CBR, she was nervous because she'd never had luggage transferred between resorts. It was now about 4:30ish and our first fastpass started at 5:15 so time she was a tickin'!
Oh oh! This is when travelling with people outside your family is challenging.
We wait in room for luggage which comes at 5:10 - totally reasonable for us being told it wouldn't arrive BEFORE 4
-call Mears and they say they'll be there in 15 minutes
-go to pick up spot, Mears comes in 30 minutes just as it starts absolutely pouring and while Cathy has poncho I have NADA
-Mears driver gives me his umbrella to take into park 💕
-our EE FP had become an anytime but because of the rain pretty much everything was closed except the safari but the water was literally past our ankles walking, neither of us wanted to trudge to the safari and ride with the wind crazily blowing so instead Cathy agreed to go here since I was HANGRY:
I would be beyond HANGRY by this point. How you kept calm, cool and collected is a mystery....
Kiwi Kimono
Don Q Coconut Rum, Vodka, Midori Melon Liqueur, Fresh Kiwi, and Sweet and Sour
I'm sure these helped! They look delicious!
We were done and had the check at 7:20 so plenty of time for a ride, right?
This is not going to end well.....
-I go to bathroom to call Steve so I don't blow a gasket after telling Cathy 10x I'll pay
Yikes! I would not handle this well at all. I would have wanted to walk out of the restaurant altogether.
That was awesome and incredible of the manager and both the server and manager were beyond friendly, acting sympathetic while I'm sure they were in the kitchen throwing darts at our pictures. Needless to say we walked out into a beautiful non rainy evening, closed park, not even in the mood to watch any TOL Awakenings, and bussed it back to CBR.
It was so nice of the staff to do that. It sounds so stressful for everyone involved.
But "in the essence of having more touring time"it was decided we would not eat at all during the tour. This sentence should be remembered for the future FYI.
I'm sure you can guess how not eating for 6 hours went🥓 over with me!
No eating for six hours????? :eek:
We wrapped up a good breakfast and I checked off TWO good meals (well 3, Geyser Point on arrival and then of course my perfect pretzel at Crew's Cup), and we boated it over to Hollywood Studios which was our tour meeting place. We arrived at HS at 11:15 and didn't have to meet until noon, so I figured we had time for the one fastpass we'd booked for RnRc that ended at 11:30.
Please tell me you at least got one thing done that you wanted to do. I am learning that work trips are not all they are meant to be!

I was so sad (and angry!!) for you reading along the timeline. What a rotten way (several rotten ways, actually!!) to end the day.
I was sad and angry experiencing my timeline lol! Really I hated writing it up because it was so negative but OMG it was like, I finally had "free" time and everything that went wrong did :headache:
My fingers are crossed for the next update that you got to go on RnRc and that it isn't Kathy running for her life because you're trying to kill her!! 🤯
Well you got 2 points right, and Cathy IS still alive :rotfl:
Umm, aren't you so glad that Joe and I are a lot of fun and the best traveling buddies EVER!!! LOL!
Umm, YES! Seriously. The thing is when you know what you like and don't like about a place, and when you know how things "work", you gotta be with people that are willing to give you the benefit of the doubt when you tell them something will be ok. And also people who will stop and eat when you look at them with a totally serious face and say "I NEED TO EAT" :P
Umm, there's no way in he** I would be able to go 6 hours without food. I'd turn into an ogre and bite someone. LOL!
I get not eating a meal for 6 hours but no snacks? Unless I had a HUGE meal for lunch at like 12 no way I'd be good until 6. Plus it was hot, and we were riding roller coasters and everyone's stomachs are different and either need to be empty or full or just right lol
We have transferred luggage many times and just plan on it arriving
in the evening. This last trip we did twice and no problem.
We've done tons of split stays and they always work fine which is why I wasn't worried. We hope our luggage is there by like dinner time but just kind of expect it there by night. And so we prepare for that!
’m sorry you missed you FP for EE, at least you had a good meal and drink for free at Yak!
The free meal was nice but it felt wrong!

've never been to CBR.
It does appeal slightly... but doesn't appeal much more. Too widespread.
It never appealed to me because of the size but since it was available with our discount and it was only 2 nights, I told Cathy why not? I'm glad I can say I've tried it and I do think it's pretty but it is absolutely too big.
Really! Wow! That's super nice of him! Hope you tipped him generously. :)
I did and thanked him profusely!!
Oy! Spot any gators?
Please
They're scared of me. I just kicked those babies out of the way as I trudged through the rough waters known as the River of Bad Evenings.
Did you hold your nose up too? Just to really rub it in? :laughing:

:snooty:
:rotfl:I did and I made sure anyone who dripped on me is now banned from the parks. No Landry's card? Who ARE these people :snooty::snooty:
till trying to decide if I should take notes here....

Nope. I just can't do it.
Right? I was pretty embarrassed at CBR with the luggage thing and then hang my head in shame embarrassed at the restaurant. It's just not how I roll.
Okay. I'll remember.
But... there's touring time... and there's quality touring time.
You are ON. POINT.
Sounds interesting. So is there bacon cooked into the pancakes? Or just on the side?
There was bacon cooked in which I didn't realize until I got them and it made the pancakes all the better
O. M. G. Just when you thought you were out of the woods and things would go your way... :faint: It's reading about moments like these that remind me why I love my solo trips so much :rotfl2:
At that point I would have been fine giving up the VIP tour for a solo day of just walking around the parks!!!
What?! That seems like an excessive amount of time for a normal person to go without eating. I rarely go 3 hours without doing so
:thanks: when she told us that about 3 weeks before the trip, my stomach immediately started growling and didn't stop until after the tour.
It was also another instance of being told what I CAN'T do and I don't do well with that.....................
But I'm positive it wouldn't have held me over for a six hour tour
Nope, it did not.
would love to but I have a fear of deep water I need to conquer first!
Believe it or not I hate water! I rarely swim and want nothing to do with any kind of water sport or activity so this will be interesting lol.
Oh oh! This is when travelling with people outside your family is challenging.
I have no desire to do that again anytime soon!
Please tell me you at least got one thing done that you wanted to do. I am learning that work trips are not all they are meant to be!
I did :) And they are not, especially in a place like Disney and when you are someone who is not used to being told what to do!

Oh...just...wow. I would be so umcomfortable about both of those situations you described...luggage and restaurant. I cannot even imagine. It sounds like you made the best of it despite it cutting into precious time that you could be doing other fun stuff.

Glad you got a meal in before that tour...crazy that they don't do any food while on it. I feel like for a tour that long it should be mandatory, at least for snacks. I'm sure there is stopping for restaurant breaks during the tour...that would be my time to grab a snack...probably popcorn or a Mickey bar!

We've done a few tours but not this one...can't wait to read about it.

I still need to try Yak and Yeti at some point.

It never appealed to me because of the size but since it was available with our discount and it was only 2 nights, I told Cathy why not? I'm glad I can say I've tried it and I do think it's pretty but it is absolutely too big.
So that's confirmed.
I imagine if I had the same opportunity, I'd take it... but I'd sure do my research on which building to... demand.
Please
They're scared of me. I just kicked those babies out of the way as I trudged through the rough waters known as the River of Bad Evenings.
:rotfl2:
:rotfl:I did and I made sure anyone who dripped on me is now banned from the parks. No Landry's card? Who ARE these people :snooty::snooty:
Begone, peasants! The Queen has arrived!
Right? I was pretty embarrassed at CBR with the luggage thing and then hang my head in shame embarrassed at the restaurant. It's just not how I roll.
Nor I. I try to make people smile... not... the opposite.
Peoples' jobs are usually hard enough.
There was bacon cooked in which I didn't realize until I got them and it made the pancakes all the better
Whoa... might have to do that...

Oh...just...wow. I would be so umcomfortable about both of those situations you described...luggage and restaurant. I cannot even imagine. It sounds like you made the best of it despite it cutting into precious time that you could be doing other fun stuff.
I was :( And it sucked because I was looking forward to a night "off" and also looking forward to just hanging casually with Cathy. We'd become close the last few years since we live less than an hour from each other and normally travel really well together. But this was the longest we'd spent traveling together and also the most stressful/focused "work" trip we'd done together and that probably played a part in her feelings that day as well. Once we were in the Mears I pretty much resigned myself to the fact that the night wasn't going to go my way but was not ready for the issue at Yak and Yeti!
61576922, member: 56958"]
crazy that they don't do any food while on it. I feel like for a tour that long it should be mandatory, at least for snacks. I'm sure there is stopping for restaurant breaks during the tour..
[/QUOTE]
I "*think* most people do stop to eat! I know if you want a TS while doing a VIP tour the guides will try to secure it for you although that's kind of a waste of time however QS works great. When you're trying to get TONS done in those hours for all the $$ you pay you need the fuel and on top of that if it's hot you need to rest. The problem there was that I had no control over the planning!
Peoples' jobs are usually hard enough.
YUP.
There are certainly instances where getting compensation for an error on a company's part is necessary whether it's "expected" or not; but neither of these situations required that IMO. And the staff involved had to put up with a bit more irrateness (not a word probably but I like it :scared:) than was required for the minor inconveniences/misunderstandings that occurred :sad2:

That was awesome and incredible of the manager and both the server and manager were beyond friendly, acting sympathetic while I'm sure they were in the kitchen throwing darts at our pictures. Needless to say we walked out into a beautiful non rainy evening, closed park, not even in the mood to watch any TOL Awakenings, and bussed it back to CBR.

Wow! That must have been really hard on you to sit quietly while Cathy was being, can I say, unreasonable. First the luggage and then the credit, not once but twice - wow.
the idea of another day of things not going my way was seriously dragging me down.
It would have done that to me, too. You must have been dying for this trip to be over.
The buffet was good! Lots of variety and everything was hot and fresh and the restaurant was new to both of us.
We ate breakfast at Ale and Compass last month and it was really good. We got the buffet and I took some sliced ham and a Parker House roll to make a sandwich later. :)
CBR never appealed to us because of the size. The addition of the Skyliner makes it a little more attractive, but even then you can tell how huge it is from the air.
I was pretty embarrassed at CBR with the luggage thing and then hang my head in shame embarrassed at the restaurant. It's just not how I roll.
I really feel sorry for you being stuck in that situation. It is not the way you are at all.

We checked in and got our room location which was in Aruba, so kind of far.

We were in Jamaica when we stayed there and even though it wasn't a terrible walk- it was still a walk from the main building and when we walked to Spyglass Grill- I couldn't imagine being in the rooms in Trinidad and walking to the front!

-Cathy gets angry and tells them we need to be in AK soon and she needs her luggage to change because no way she was wearing a skirt there

🙄 🙄

-Cathy says that's not enough this is ridiculous, and manager puts a $100 credit on Cathy's account

That was really nice of him.

-Mears driver gives me his umbrella to take into park 💕

Wow! That's really a good guy :love:

Oh yum :love::love::love:

-Cathy insists it's a "cash" credit sitting in her MDE account and they should be able to use it so she gets on phone with GS for a 30 minute wait, during which our server comes by like 5x to check things because they were closing at 8

Wow 😲😲😲

You're a nicer woman that I would've been!

Our 6 hour VIP tour didn't start until noon and - get this - we were NOT eating during the tour - so I needed food before we started.

Whattt! I hope your tour guide deals with hangry guests well!

At Ale and Compass we both did the buffet along with an entree:

Oo this one is high on my list to try soon!

We were in Jamaica when we stayed there and even though it wasn't a terrible walk- it was still a walk from the main building
It's such a spread out resort and we don't particularly like that! The last night we were in the room and Cathy wasn't feeling good; we both wanted to go get something quick to eat and the idea of walking over there made us even more tired :D I think the resort is so pretty but the size will keep us from staying there again. We're doing 1 night at POR in April and I'm guessing we'll feel the same but then I can say I tried it!
Wow! That's really a good guy :love:
I had to ask him to repeat what he said lol and yes it was super nice. Not even a Disney employee!
Whattt! I hope your tour guide deals with hangry guests well!
I'm sure you can believe I gave her no choice!

Sorry if I have to say it , but I'd have been mortified at the over-reaction. They did say after 4, and to get angry and rude isn't the way to deal with it. Sorry you had to be part of that. :( I feel badly for you. And not once but twice. UGH!

Breakfast looked really yummy! Bacon is always a good choice!

It's such a spread out resort and we don't particularly like that! The last night we were in the room and Cathy wasn't feeling good; we both wanted to go get something quick to eat and the idea of walking over there made us even more tired :D I think the resort is so pretty but the size will keep us from staying there again. We're doing 1 night at POR in April and I'm guessing we'll feel the same but then I can say I tried it!

We felt the same way. We've stayed at POR and it was big but I didn't feel the size of the resort as much as I did at CBR!

Happy Monday! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Ours was filled with basketball ( 31 points for Ricky in Saturday's game!) and my continued Birthday celebration with my DGD today 💜💜💜

OK lemme 'splain the cake! I do not cook but I can bake; Steve is an amazing cook but HATES baking yet makes me Duncan Hines cakes because I love them. Strawberry cake with strawberry frosting to be exact 🍓 This was THREE cakes and SIX cans of frosting and it was delicious! Just a tad tilted. And FYI we're blowing out my candle here; no need for any more candles these days! The cake and ice cream were definitely Hayden-approved:

Of course she has a princess plate, what did you expect??
And look at the neat gift I got from the boys:

Hanging on the wall in my kitchen :goodvibes

DAY 6, OCTOBER 28TH
DAY 6 PART 2, IT'S MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY (AFTER THE SKYWAY) (OK LINER, TAKING SOME LITERARY LICENSE THERE)

I left off with us getting to HS and me wanting to use our FP for RNRC before meeting up with the group AGAIN for the tour. The tour started at noon and we were meeting near the front of the park; we got on line for RNRC at 11:20 and the FP line was a tad backed up. Cathy was concerned we'd be late; I was not. And so we rode.
We got off and Cathy said she was going to the bathroom - and took off like a bat out of hell! I took my time going to the same place, the one right down there kind of between TOT and RNRC? Got inside and no Cathy. But she did call me while I was in the stall! She asked where I was and was I coming out?? It was only 11:50 so I took my time washing hands and putting my hair up because after some mild weather it was HOT today.
I got outside and saw her and finally asked WHY she was freaking out, we had 5 mins before we'd be late? But then she told me we were supposed to meet at 11:45 and were already late. Oops :ssst:

So this is where one of us runs for their life and it wasn't me. Cathy took off down Sunset Blvd. I continued to take my time because honestly, after all those days of being in a huge group, had the tour started without me I would have been more than happy to have a day of park touring to myself regardless of what headliners I could or couldn't get on.

But alas all my fellow TA's were there when I arrived! Our VIP tour guides met us and we broke into 3 groups of 10 although we were going to travel together. And then we spent a few minutes of our tour time deciding what to do :rolleyes1

It was kind of a no brainer to start in SWGE since lots of the agents hadn't ridden MF yet so off we went. By the time we got there I needed a drink so grabbed a water while we watched the little show/interaction thing with Chewy and Rey. I was not yet excited since I'd ridden MF before, it makes me nauseous and #notaswfan as you know!
But afterwards we did hit TSL and went on Slinky Dog.

But wait! Not before a semi-group shot:

:wave2:

You can see me here :wave2: Smiling and looking like I'm enjoying life and the plethora of pictures being taken all these days!
This one is ok since it's just Cathy and I:

My accuracy stinks but hey I won!

After we were done here we were going to my fave, TOT. So far the tour was decent and I will never disagree that walking on any and all rides you want to is great! However, with 30 people and like 26 of them being women, we had to do a bathroom break after almost every ride which seriously cut in to our time. We did TOT and then RNRC so we got 2 rides! And then spent 20 minutes outside the ride using the restrooms and getting drinks. Because whenever we were all out of the bathrooms, some were getting drinks, And when they were all done someone else went in to the bathroom..................

Another thing to note is that I was feeling a bit queasy at this point. This rarely happens unless I ride Star Tours but I think going on 5 rides quickly and probably not drinking enough water was getting to me, plus it was not like 1:15 and I hadn't eaten in almost 3 hours lol! At this point we headed "backstage" to board 4 vans to our next park, AK.

Well. That van ride just about did me in and I am lucky I didn't vomit in it. I needed to eat before going on any more rides, and we were headed to FOP first. I do well on this but need to close my eyes during a point or two but the way I was feeling ain't no way that was going to fly; and therefore neither was I, on a banshee or anywhere else. So here is where I made a solo executive decision to do what I wanted and NEEDED to do to feel well. Remember I said we weren't eating on this 12-6pm tour?

:rolleyes2
:rolleyes2

::yes::
::yes::

That IS food you see! So as soon as we all scanned in to the park which only took about 19 minutes, we split into 2 groups. One went with 2 tour guides to FOP and then about 5 or 6 who didn't want to ride went with the 3rd guide who happened to be my group guide to ride Na'vi. I wanted to ride FOP but knew I couldn't so I went with the Na'vi group and when we got to the entrance I simply told the guide that I needed to eat and was going to Sat'uli and would meet them at the exit! She started to protest that she thought we weren't eating during the tour and I just said" yeah, I am". Sorry honey, you're really sweet and this isn't your doing but mama gonna get some food.

I went over and knew I had to be quick so I got the kids meal above:

Teylu" All-Beef Hot Dog Wrapped in Dough
All-Beef Hot Dog wrapped in a Parker House Dough served with Vegetable Chips and a Cuties® Mandarin with Small DASANI® Bottled Water or Lowfat Milk

Those chips are SO good with their little spiciness. I ate this pretty quick while on the phone with Steve and felt tons better before moseying back to Na'vi where I waited like 2 minutes for the group to come out. I think the guide was a little perturbed at me the rest of the tour but um, didn't care. I needed to eat and I was going to eat.

Feeling so much better I was good to go on Everest next and we all did that twice. It was not about 3:30 so we had 2.5 hours left. It had been decided we would not do MK since we did the Halloween party so we only had one more stop at Epcot. When we got off EE we were asked if we wanted to do the safari and I yelled "YES!" To me it's not a trip to AK without riding at least once! Unfortunately out of our group of 30 there were only 4 of us who wanted to ride and when one of those asked a guide if we could split up while the others did something else her answer was that all groups needed to stay together.

Except I guess when it was ok to split up in Pandora? Whatevs.

Now here's where the ridiculousness set in and I was super duper glad this was a freebie tour. What we did was walk around a bit and grab this
picture

In which my "this trip is done" look is showing as well as looking like I'm wearing one of those snoring strips on my nose for some reason? And then we walked over to Africa as per the direction of our owner.

Now you guys know I like to drink. You guys know I like Bloody Mary's. I think most of you also know that these tours are not inexpensive and even though we did not pay for this, time is precious and I feel the whole reason for doing a tour is to get attractions/headliners done with no wait! So I was not the only one perturbed once more when we spent a half hour in Africa hanging around the Dawa Bar so like 18 of the 30 of us could get a beverage.

Not saying I didn't get one

Because if you tell me to sit in the heat doing nothing for a half hour in AK and you're getting a drink - I'm getting the BM! It was great as always and it really did hit the spot but WHY couldn't we do the safari? As much as I like alcohol I think a better use of this time would have been the safari. Or FOP again. Cathy had started to not feel well and didn't want a drink and there were at least 2 agents sitting but us on their phones (I assume talking to partners/parents) who were complaining about the stop.

We finally boarded our vans again for Epcot at 5:20 with 40 minutes left to the tour. Next up a quick final post on the end of our evening :thumbsup2

Sorry if I have to say it , but I'd have been mortified at the over-reaction. They did say after 4, and to get angry and rude isn't the way to deal with it. Sorry you had to be part of that. :( I feel badly for you. And not once but twice. UGH!
Thank you. Yeah it's really not the way I go about things even when I'm aggravated, and it's not to say that I haven't gotten aggravated at Disney with something at a resort or park or restaurant. But there's just a way to do it and you need to "pick your battles". However in this case I don't think either thing that upset her was really a battle as nothing was done wrong :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter