Allure Bridals DFTW Collection

ursookrazie

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to let everyone know that the Disney Fairy Tale Wedding dress collection is finally out!

I can't post a link but it's through Allure Bridals and I think the dresses are gorgeous! :love: Now I wish I lived in NY so I can check out the Platinum collection at Kleinfelds.

Do you have any favorites?

Last edited:
I'm still not a big fan, but I do think this is a better collection than they had with Alfred Angelo. With that collection I really felt they took a random collection and dresses that sort of resembled a Disney princess, they slapped on a label of Rapunzel or Aurora etc. but most didn't really look like the character dresses. With the current collection with Allure they did a much better job finding the middle ground between a copy of the movie's dress and something that can actually be worn at a wedding without feeling like it's a dress up party.

https://www.kleinfeldbridal.com/pro.../disney-fairy-tale-weddings-collection/?pp=96I would go for regular Belle (not a fan of the neckline on the Platinum Belle), Platinum Snow White (but then without the big bow on the butt) or Platinum Tiana
(and I do not like Platinum Cinderella, and definitely not for that price! 8-10k!)

Last edited:
I love the Aurora designs and Belles the most. Jasmines and Pocahontas’s designs were simple and very elegant as well. For some reason I’m really disappointed in the Platinum Cinderella and I can’t figure out why.

I love the Aurora designs and Belles the most. Jasmines and Pocahontas’s designs were simple and very elegant as well. For some reason I’m really disappointed in the Platinum Cinderella and I can’t figure out why.
To me it's all the embroidery on the bodice and sleeves, besides that's not being even close to a Cinderella dress, it looks cheap. And I do not like the hard cut (or whatever you would call it) between the bodice and the skirt, it's not really one dress. Also a zipper in a dress like this, instead of buttons on the back...

To me it's all the embroidery on the bodice and sleeves, besides that's not being even close to a Cinderella dress, it looks cheap. And I do not like the hard cut (or whatever you would call it) between the bodice and the skirt, it's not really one dress. Also a zipper in a dress like this, instead of buttons on the back...
Yes! It feels like they just added blue and jewels to make it Cinderella and I just can't imagine Cinderella wearing something like that

I'm not a big fan of big ballgown type dresses so I especially love the Platinum Tiana. But because I'm on the other side of the country from Kleinfelds, my other choice is regular Rapunzel. Some of these I do like the design of but with my body figure, not going to happen 😂

I love the Pocahontas! I’ve been searching to find prices so I can start budgeting for my future wedding! Fingers crossed that it’s on the lower end of those price marks 🥰 I also love both versions of Tiana!

My favorites are the regular line for Snow White and the regular Jasmine.
I agree with those that posted the Cinderella dress is nothing like what the dress was like in the movie and they just added the blue to a dress. The details on it just does not match Cinderella.

I love the Pocahontas! I’ve been searching to find prices so I can start budgeting for my future wedding! Fingers crossed that it’s on the lower end of those price marks 🥰 I also love both versions of Tiana!

The Pocahontas one is beautiful too. Hopefully, you can find one in the 1,500 range. Pixie dust to you! Let us know if you do go and try them on somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter