Am I missing something about Be our Guest breakfast?

I usually do at least one pre park opening breakfast at BOG as I really enjoy the atmosphere at BOG and of course the quieter MK. I usually preorder at BoG and I pay with the cc that is linked to my account. Since I will be on the dining plan in April and since I don't want to spend one dining credit on a kids breakfast at BOG (that is what I usually get) I am a little worried that the pre ordering process will automatically take the dining plan credit...or maybe I will not be allowed to use a adult quick service credit for the kids breakfast anyway if I understand the new "rule" correctly...:o

I usually do at least one pre park opening breakfast at BOG as I really enjoy the atmosphere at BOG and of course the quieter MK. I usually preorder at BoG and I pay with the cc that is linked to my account. Since I will be on the dining plan in April and since I don't want to spend one dining credit on a kids breakfast at BOG (that is what I usually get) I am a little worried that the pre ordering process will automatically take the dining plan credit...or maybe I will not be allowed to use a adult quick service credit for the kids breakfast anyway if I understand the new "rule" correctly...:o

The pre-ordering system doesn't "take" any payment. All of that is handled at the register when you check in and confirm your order. You'll be able to specify with the cast member what form of payment you desire to use...credits or OOP.

I cannot answer the "adult/child" credit question.

The pre-ordering system doesn't "take" any payment. All of that is handled at the register when you check in and confirm your order. You'll be able to specify with the cast member what form of payment you desire to use...credits or OOP.

I cannot answer the "adult/child" credit question.
Thanks for the feedback. I could have sworn I paid with cc through the app (mobile order?) but could be wrong :confused3:teeth: nevertheless I am really looking forward to my next breakfast at BOG :)

I think people mostly go there to get in the park early, at least that seems to be the draw. It wouldn't surprise me if Disney eventually turns it into a table service because they get tired of people taking up reservations to eat a muffin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter