• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Am I stupid going with StaynPlay?

TartanFan

Mouseketeer
We're cruising Disney in August and doing USO for 4 nights after - have booked Stay n Play at RPR for $189.00 per night with 2 free passes (there's 3 of us but figured I could get an internet special for DD like we did last month - $100 or so each for 5 days). Could I do better? I'm from UK so can't get a Fan Club Card but could get Ent. Also DH is airline staff - any discounts to be had there?

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figured our trip out to be cheaper to go a la carte. I figured on 4 power passes and an APH discount. I hope it is true that you can get an APH discount with a power pass.

It may depend on when you are going and what type room you are looking for. The Stay-N-Play deal with a fan club discount was the best we could get for RPR club level the first week of June (US memorial Day holiday).

Hi TartanFan tinkerbarb will send u fan club card even in the uk she sent me one last april although for what u have got its a good deal:jester:

I picked the stay and play package.

I am taking my two boys 11 and 12. I already had an annual pass, so my ticket is not an issue.

We are going May 25-29, 2004. The rate I received was 209 + tax = 233 per night for the stay and play package. I think it is a pretty good rate when you consider you have tickets valid for 5 days on a 4 night stay. Since I already have my ticket, I only needed to two tickets anyway. Which works perfectly for us.

Not to mention this is a public promotion offered by Universal and Loews available to everyone. This means that my stay will count toward getting my gold loews card. (Not all discounts are eligible stays). The reservationist told me there are only three rates eligible to be qualified stays. 1. rack rate 2. AAA 3. and promotion rates that are available to the general public -- i.e. "stay and play" package.

Thanks everyone! I was actually pretty happy with what I got but you know how it is - you read these Boards and start second guessing yourself! Also glad to hear it'll count towards my Loewes Gold - never even thought about that even tho I quoted my Blue number when I made the ressie!

Roll on August - Caribbean fun then a fab resort (not to mention FOTL)!!!!!!!!! Doesn't get any better!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter