• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Am I wasting time hoping for discounts for this fall?

Mytwosons

Earning My Ears
Hi, this may be a dumb question. I'm not sure if there is a specific time when discounts would have already been dropped. I see there is one that ends in July, and they are already discussing 2025 with the water parks deal. Is there still hope for something this fall, or has that ship sailed. Thanks for any info.

Free dining was already offered and it went through until the end of September. Possibly something still coming for later than that?

No, it would be September. I'll look at the dining although we don't go to the parks <ducks head>. Hoping for some discount at the resorts.

I wish I had more concrete info, but I just wanted to share that we're in the same boat. There was a discount earlier in the year that applied to our dates, but it's gone now. I just keep hoping another round will come out of either resort only discounts or Disney+/Disney visa discounts. Fingers crossed!!

I hoping to book last week Sept or first in Oct. fingers crossed something comes up. If your me would you pull the trigger and book or wait until early summer to see if anything comes out :)

I think discounts for the fall will come, at least for September, because last week they quietly raised all the rack rates for rooms (last Tuesday). Our September dates (we already have reservations) went up by about $15 - $20 per night for the WL and Poly. My theory is they raised rack rates to discount them later, but not take as much of a loss while appearing to offer discounts.

I think discounts for the fall will come, at least for September, because last week they quietly raised all the rack rates for rooms (last Tuesday). Our September dates (we already have reservations) went up by about $15 - $20 per night for the WL and Poly. My theory is they raised rack rates to discount them later, but not take as much of a loss while appearing to offer discounts.
Sounds logical

Can you just get an adjustment or do you cancel and rebook

It depends on the discount. If the room type you have isn't in the discount, it won't show as eligible. I was able to modify my WL one night stay into a discount myself.

I book what’s in my budget now and change when discounts come out. I know that potentially takes away a room over my dates that might be eligible for a discount but it gives me peace of mind to plan the rest of my trip.

You are not too late for Fall. When the discounts drop DIS will cover it and so will most of the bloggers. Word gets out quick. And book when they drop! Disney has been pulling discounts early lately. The chatter about the free water park ticket on arrival day for 2025 is just that, chatter. Disney is trying to get a leg up on 2025 bookings, they haven’t moved on from 2024 bookings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter