Amazon Prime Now delivery

I wanted to use this on our last trip, but we couldn't coordinate the delivery times for when we needed the items - it was going to take too long. I plan to use this on our upcoming trip.

How does Amazon Prime Now work with ordering alcohol? Do I need to be there with an ID at the time of delivery or can I just show Bell Services my ID when I pick it up? Just want to make sure I schedule my delivery time correctly if I need to be there to show ID. Thanks!

I would like to know this as well... TIA

How does Amazon Prime Now work with ordering alcohol? Do I need to be there with an ID at the time of delivery or can I just show Bell Services my ID when I pick it up? Just want to make sure I schedule my delivery time correctly if I need to be there to show ID. Thanks!

It says that the person receiving the delivery must have ID. We weren't there for the delivery and it was brought straight to our room. So, I guess it kind of worked itself out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter